Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
nellox

KHBbS BBS-FM SECRET MOVIE!!!!!

Exactamundo. Yay for cliche anime dialogue! :D

Awesome! Still I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS. Just I hope this is't a "filler" game. Still I am So excitd fr wahts to come! Do you think they will upload the "Whole" Serect Ending?

That was it, right there

Awesome! Still I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS. Just I hope this is't a "filler" game. Still I am So excitd fr wahts to come! Do you think they will upload the "Whole" Serect Ending?

That was it, right there

O.O THAT WAS THE WHOLE SERECT MOVIE? NO OTHER IN GAME CUTSENCES? Well then They just have to upload the playthough of his. Cue Still looks Amazing! huh?

That was it, right there

O.O THAT WAS THE WHOLE SERECT MOVIE? NO OTHER IN GAME CUTSENCES? Well then They just have to upload the playthough of his. Cue Still looks Amazing! huh?

That cant be it they still havent shown the parts with the red eyed creature yet, (at least i hope thats not it)