Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
nellox

KHBbS BBS-FM SECRET MOVIE!!!!!

I'll try to, that was alot to handle for 50 seconds. From what I gathered, it was basically a teaser for the next game in the series, Birth By Sleep -Volume 2-, which from the looks of things will have Aqua exploring the worlds that have been bought into darkness in the period post Kingdom Hearts. The Secret Episode was a teaser of this, think of it as a playable portion of the next game. Anyway, Mickey in the dark realm hints that he might also be playable and will explore the worlds bought into the dark realm, and meet up with Aqua. Now, after that you see scenes from Kingdom Hearts 1 and Riku watching Xion and Roxas in Days. This is showing that Riku will have a scenario playable in the game, from his time of Kingdom Hearts 1, until at the very least the end of days.

So basically it's a Aqua, Mickey and Riku game detailing what happened behind the scenes from after Birth By Sleep, all the way to Kingdom hearts 2, and perhaps even further.

I also hate to say it, but the fact that Sora and Ven disappear in the trailer hints that either time travel will be involved in this game, or Master Xehanort is up to something again. So, that's the gist of what I got from the secret ending anyway.

maybe the dark portal that sucked darkness was ansem the wise?

I believe that was when the fall of Radiant Garden occurred, when heartless took over and the worlds were bought into total chaos and Aqua saw the darkness seep into the realm of light.

I'll try to, that was alot to handle for 50 seconds. From what I gathered, it was basically a teaser for the next game in the series, Birth By Sleep -Volume 2-, which from the looks of things will have Aqua exploring the worlds that have been bought into darkness in the period post Kingdom Hearts. The Secret Episode was a teaser of this, think of it as a playable portion of the next game. Anyway, Mickey in the dark realm hints that he might also be playable and will explore the worlds bought into the dark realm, and meet up with Aqua. Now, after that you see scenes from Kingdom Hearts 1 and Riku watching Xion and Roxas in Days. This is showing that Riku will have a scenario playable in the game, from his time of Kingdom Hearts 1, until at the very least the end of days.

So basically it's a Aqua, Mickey and Riku game detailing what happened behind the scenes from after Birth By Sleep, all the way to Kingdom hearts 2, and perhaps even further.

I also hate to say it, but the fact that Sora and Ven disappear in the trailer hints that either time travel will be involved in this game, or Master Xehanort is up to something again. So, that's the gist of what I got from the secret ending anyway.

I believe that was when the fall of Radiant Garden occurred, when heartless took over and the worlds were bought into total chaos and Aqua saw the darkness seep into the realm of light.

My thoughts exactly. This could most likely tell us more about what goes on in the realm of darkness. It it wilk probably also explain what Ansem the Wise and his 6 apprentices ( especially Apprentice Xehanort) was doing and how Apprentice Xehanort regained some of his memories of Terra and Master Xehanort, as well as how the emblem heartless got formed and how some nobodies were born. And since this is KH0, this could very well tell us more about how Mickey found the Kingdom Key D as well as tell us more about what Riku was doing in the realm of darkness since he was sealed from the other side of the door to darkness.

Hopefully, this new KH game will give us more information of what to expect in future KH games. This could possibly tell us hopefully a little about KHIII maybe. As well as probably give us more info on what MX will do on his new agenda.

This is all a good possibility to occur during BBS Volume 2. Now that we know what this mystery game is, we just have to know what console it'll be for.

but what kaira were doing in kh2 ? with roxes friend's ?

Whose Kaira? will he used to be teh new churacter?

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! ALOT OF STUFF HAPPENED!!!!IM ABOUT TO EXPLODE RIGHT NOW OF EXITMENT!!!!! THAT WAS A BADASS TEASER

http://kh13.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=13681

Didnt you "leave" for good? I suppose you've come back to teach us the meaning of Christ X-mas, and of course to tell me to shove things up my ass!

@ Topic again, Im seriously hoping this'll be on the PSP or imma snap!!!!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! ALOT OF STUFF HAPPENED!!!!IM ABOUT TO EXPLODE RIGHT NOW OF EXITMENT!!!!! THAT WAS A BADASS TEASER

Didnt you "leave" for good? I suppose you've come back to teach us the meaning of [sChrist[/s] X-mas, and of course to tell me to shove things up my ass!

no im visiting for the next 2 days because of birth by sleep final mix and why do u care u firetrucking punk

Didnt you "leave" for good? I suppose you've come back to teach us the meaning of [sChrist[/s] X-mas, and of course to tell me to shove things up my ass!

no im visiting for the next 2 days because of birth by sleep final mix and why do u care u firetrucking punk

Ok can we grow up a little please, really?

And I think he mean Kairi not Kaira. And she's there because maybe they went to the mansion before she was abducted by Axel.

I don't know if this could be possible...

but what if sora and ventus disappear because vanitas returns?

Sounds kind of creepy but it jumped in my mind when I watched the secret movie...

wow i like totally believe what you just said. it makes absolute sense. so does this mean it will be a game coming out in the future???

BBS Volume Two....Manga /shot

So...lemme guess this...

Mickey's gonna save Aqua in RoD, Sora saves (Ven and Roxas, then M.E and Terra? idk lol), Kairi saves Namine, Riku saves Xion and They all beat MX? Or maybe all of this didn't happen at all? aaaaahahaha I'm not good at guessing and making theories lol

...GDI Nomura stop this question-making habit already

lol, I thought there was more in the secret movie... but it was awesome tough! so there IS more after it? or before? cuz I NEED TO SEE!!

BTW is there any video on No heart battle yet? I need to see it!

I wish they put subtitles for Aqua's single(& only) line, so I could understand it.

This probably isn't 100% accurate (more like 80-90%), but she says "As long as we remain connected, I'm sure that someday I'll be able to return home."

Well, she actually says "original world," but home just flows better :P

You know I hate the hypocrites? who only want presents? and to not shove things up their ass?

I wish they put subtitles for Aqua's single(& only) line, so I could understand it.

This probably isn't 100% accurate (more like 80-90%), but she says "As long as we remain connected, I'm sure that someday I'll be able to return home."

Well, she actually says "original world," but home just flows better :P

And wouldn't the rest be somewhat like

"What?!"

"What's going on?"(I THINK thats what she said)

"This is...!"

I barely know anything in Japanese so this probably won't be perfect

Exactamundo. Yay for cliche anime dialogue! :D

Awesome! Still I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS. Just I hope this is't a "filler" game. Still I am So excitd fr wahts to come! Do you think they will upload the "Whole" Serect Ending?