Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What are your impressions on Foamstars?

What are your impressions on Foamstars?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What are your impressions on Foamstars?

• I love the game
    • It's pretty good
    • I'm indifferent about it
    • I'm not a fan of Foamstars
    • I didn't like it
    • I haven't play Foamstars

I played it at launch and I enjoyed my time with it. Unsure how the game has changed since then so I can't speak on how the game is now. It was some good casual fun with friends :)

On 10/7/2024 at 2:30 PM, ocean's rage said:

which one is foamstars again? it is the splatoon clone?

Yep. I tried Splatoon 3 a few months after Foamstars and I'd definitely play Foamstars if I had to choose between the 2

1 hour ago, NeoLimitForm said:

I played it at launch and I enjoyed my time with it. Unsure how the game has changed since then so I can't speak on how the game is now. It was some good casual fun with friends :)

Yep. I tried Splatoon 3 a few months after Foamstars and I'd definitely play Foamstars if I had to choose between the 2

casual fun you say? that would give it an advantage over splatoon. I may be a nintendo gamer and I may love the world splatoon is set it but I can't handle the main mode

It may not be as casual anymore. I mainly played it on launch and there was a ton of new people. I can only imagine that the people who stuck around are a lot more competitive. I may launch it up sometime to see.
I agree the world of Splatoon is very well done. That paired with the community being great always made me want to try it. But when I did I just didn't have the drive or time to be competitive in a game like that. If the players weren't so competitive I definitely would prefer it over Foamstars

11 hours ago, NeoLimitForm said:

It may not be as casual anymore. I mainly played it on launch and there was a ton of new people. I can only imagine that the people who stuck around are a lot more competitive. I may launch it up sometime to see.
I agree the world of Splatoon is very well done. That paired with the community being great always made me want to try it. But when I did I just didn't have the drive or time to be competitive in a game like that. If the players weren't so competitive I definitely would prefer it over Foamstars

yeah competitiveness pretty much killed it for me