Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AJTREY

KH3D Xemnas and Ansem SoD

So, I was watching the trailer for KH 3D and first off, I want to say. I love it. Now then, that being covered, I seriously wonder how this game comes after KH Re: Coded. I know that Nomura said that, but the presence of Ansem SoD and Xemnas really brings that into question. What do you think?

Well taking into account that the name of the game is Dream Drop Distance, I think that the majority of this game is in some sort of dream world. It could be a type of simulator for Riku and Sora in order to show their Mark of Mastery.

Yes, KH3D takes place after the events of Re:Coded. As for Ansem SoD and Xemnas being in Kh3D, i'm not sure yet, I mean as far as we know they could just be simulations of the real Ansem and Xemnas created by Yen Sid as part of the Mark of Mastery Exam.

Maybe it's not the real world, or maybe this is what Yen Sid meant about Xehanort not being alone. And am I the only one who noticed Xemnas looks rather different? his eyes are thinner and wider...

that just has to do with graphics its not like his hair is colored different

Well taking into account that the name of the game is Dream Drop Distance, I think that the majority of this game is in some sort of dream world. It could be a type of simulator for Riku and Sora in order to show their Mark of Mastery.

maybe and did you notice that its for the 3DS and theres Three D`s "3 D`s" and that the three d`s are Dream Drop Distance

Stole the words right out of my mouth. xD

who if this is their test then sadly to say if they pass their going to be better than Aqua, lol and :(

Lol no. BBS showed that Sora and Riku still have A LOT to learn. They're probably close to or equal to Ven, but still have a ways to go before they reach Aqua and Terra.

who if this is their test then sadly to say if they pass their going to be better than Aqua, lol and :(

Lol no. BBS showed that Sora and Riku still have A LOT to learn. They're probably close to or equal to Ven, but still have a ways to go before they reach Aqua and Terra.

TAV can't stay afloat sheerly by the force of their combos. Also I think it's safe to say forms are all way more powerful than TAV. Terra and Aqua seem more disciplined (By that I mean their fighting styles) but I really can't see them winning to Sora.

Or Riku for that matter.

Then again, it's kind of hard to judge characters by level. Was Aqua's (True) final boss so easy because she was that skilled? If so, why was Braid so much harder here than in KH2? It's really confusing, really, because everything has to be structured around gameplay.