Have you defeated it?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Have you defeated it?

• Yes
    • Haven't found one yet
    • No, their too powerful

i met like 5 O.o

and did you know they have the same design as a enemy in dragonquestIX xD

Well, they are both made by Square, so I wouldnt be surprised.

Eliminators are my most hated enemy in this game, I always, always am off the a good start on a level, finally finishing it, and then BAM, Eliminator kills me. That's why I usually try to get to the exit as fast as possible if I encounter one. But yeah, I got the trophy, took me a bloody long time though.

I did it on a Avatar Sector level, but only once. And I almost died.

Eliminators are my most hated enemy in this game, I always, always am off the a good start on a level, finally finishing it, and then BAM, Eliminator kills me. That's why I usually try to get to the exit as fast as possible if I encounter one. But yeah, I got the trophy, took me a bloody long time though.

A great way to get rid of them is as soon as you see the warning, head back the way you came and then go back again. They appear randomly in rooms.

But they usually just spawn in the next room when I do that. D:

That's why I just stick to fleeing, now that I have three air dash's and glide it's easier to avoid them.

But they usually just spawn in the next room when I do that. D:

That's why I just stick to fleeing, now that I have three air dash's and glide it's easier to avoid them.

That's never happened to me before.

I just met one today, I attempted to beat it, however it nearly killed my in about 5 seconds. I escaped the room right as it tried to finish me. Suppose I will have to beat it sometime though, as I wan't that secret ending.

I just met one today, I attempted to beat it, however it nearly killed my in about 5 seconds. I escaped the room right as it tried to finish me. Suppose I will have to beat it sometime though, as I wan't that secret ending.

I'd try and level up more before you take it on. I'm at level 61 and they're still tought to beat.

I'd try and level up more before you take it on. I'm at level 61 and they're still tought to beat.

I defeated one at like level 35.

I find them difficult to defeat. And this is coming from someone who reckons Sephiroth is easy.

They come in many different levels, you could probably one hit an Exterminator in a low level Sector.