Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

FFXIV Dawntrail Chat

I hate the FFXIV community

they have no idea what they want to do with these characters because at least one part of the fandom will bitch about it

"We wanted to showcase all of the Scions, but we also wanted to showcase new characters, and we wanted to see what would be the response," Yoshi-P explains. "We wanted to see whether people would be like, 'Oh no, we don't want any more Scions, please, just get rid of them'. Or, on the other hand, people might be saying, 'hey, we want our Scions back.' … So we thought that we would need to do this [eventually]. And so in that sense, it was a challenge that we took on."

yeah this didn't turn out well

take a stance

and firetruck the people who are crying

either no scions or only a few of them that get more focus

> As far as fixes go, Yoshi-P rattles off a few examples the team has been considering: "For example, a possibility for the next story is that the Warrior of Light goes out on a journey on their own." Alternatively, the team "could forgo having new characters" entirely, instead having "all of the Scions grouped together and working together, moving forward.

Poggies

do it

Have you guys witnessed the state of Party Finder in the recent days

So I'm practicing doing Ultimates with a close friend

100% of the wipes we had so far was because one person just decided "hahahaha trolling" and wiped the entire party

oh haha, I thought I could greed more

DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE CALLOUT TO SAY TO GO TO THE MARKER, DOOD