Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

Kingdom Hearts Apple Watch Bands and Earphone Case Covers pre-orders open on Square Enix Japan; Releasing September 2024

Square Enix has listed numerous new Kingdom Hearts-themed products on its Japanese online store, comprising Apple Watch Bands and Earphone Case Covers.

The Watch Bands are based on Roxas, Sora, Riku, Kairi, and a Monogram color scheme, each costing ¥4,950. Similarly, the Earphone Case Covers are based on the same characters sans Roxas, as well as a Treasure Chest and the Monogram color scheme for the same prices. 

Moreover, each of these products is planned to be shipped on September 28, 2024.

You can view each of these items' store pages below, alongside images via our galleries below:

Monogram Apple Watch Band

Roxas Apple Watch Band

Sora Apple Watch Band

Riku Apple Watch Band

Kairi Apple Watch Band

Sora Earphone Case Cover

Riku Earphone Case Cover

Kairi Earphone Case Cover

Monogram Earphone Case Cover

Treasure Chest AirPods Pro Cover

View full article

Just made the switch back over to Android otherwise I would've purchased these for sure. The wrist bands represent each character very well imo. I think the treasure chest airpod case is cute too, but I'd get the monogram one if I was to get any.