Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
WakelessDream

Kingdom Hearts Series Coming to Steam on June 13th, 2024

Square Enix has announced that the Kingdom Hearts series will be arriving on Steam from June 13th, 2024. 

The games will be available either as separate purchases or as one, single bundle called the Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece bundle, which includes the following:

• Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 
  • Kingdom Hearts III + ReMind DLC

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will feature textural updates to its graphics and players who purchase Kingdom Hearts III + ReMind DLC or the Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece will receive a platform exclusive keyblade "Dead of Night", which can be viewed below:

Additionally, to celebrate the announcement, a trailer will be releasing tomorrow on Youtube featuring Utada Hikaru's Simple & Clean (Re-Recording), which will also be releasing as a single on May 22 at midnight JST. The song's Japanese language counterpart, Hikari (Re-Recording) was previously released in April as part of Utada Hikaru's newly released Science Fiction album.

What do you think about the Kingdom Hearts series coming to Steam? Let us know in the comments below!

UPDATE: The Steam store page links are listed below. Wishlisting is also available.

Official screenshots can be viewed via our gallery below:

View full article

I knew this would be coming to Steam once Square announced they focusing on multi platform releases. Didn't expect them to do it so soon though.

Personally, It's a little too late for me. I would've purchased them if they launched the same time as EGS. But I'm going to wait for a deep sale to add these to my library if I even decide to in the future.

This does give me hope of future games releasing on launch day on Steam. That was one of my biggest concerns with the series going forward.

27 minutes ago, VocaloidLover13 said:

What about KH Melody of Memory?

Hopefully that one will come later on. My assumption would be that they're holding off on it so they can do a separate release as opposed to throwing it into Integrum Masterpiece

FINALLY!!! I am literally shaking with excitement. There have been several times where I almost buckled and bought them through Epic Games, but I kept telling myself that their exclusivity on Epic Games couldn't last forever. I've been emulating the original versions on my Steam Deck to tide myself over. SO STOKED!!!!

That's cool and all, but a few question do cross my mind

- Are we talking about full price, or somewhat of a discount? Given the fact these remasters are some years old, we shouldn't be forced into paying full price imo

- As a mod enjoyer, I hope they keep the same configuration that the EPS versions use, AKA LUa files. Does this also mean 3rd party apps like Mod Manager and Patch Manager are compatible with the Steam version?

Other than that, it is cool that I can hunt for achievements once again and deck out my Steam profile with KH related stuff

And of course, more people are going to be exposed to the madness that is this franchise (in a good way, that is)

Probably going to backseat some of my friends on the older games xD

On 5/22/2024 at 12:12 PM, Weedanort said:

That's cool and all, but a few question do cross my mind

- Are we talking about full price, or somewhat of a discount? Given the fact these remasters are some years old, we shouldn't be forced into paying full price imo

21 hours ago, BeastSora13 said:

how much money does it cost?

The only pricing info I was able to find was from the Japanese SE announcement post saying 

1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and 2.8 will be ¥7,480 --> $47.73 USD

KH3 + Re Mind for ¥9,680 --> $61.75 USD

Integrum Masterpiece ¥17,160 --> 109.44 USD

The actual list price might be a bit different but at least this provides some type of idea, hope that helps!