Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakelessDream

Kingdom Hearts -Linking Hearts- Ichiban Kuji prize images revealed, releasing May 31, 2024

The Kingdom Hearts -Linking Hearts- Ichiban Kuji official website  has revealed images of each of the prizes available for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts themed prize lottery, which include Kingdom Hearts themed character statues, plates, towels, cushions, and a Keyblade charm collection, releasing May 31st, 2024. MSRP for the prizes is expected to be ¥790, and stores handling the products include 7-Eleven Ito-Yokado, and Yume Town stores in Japan. 

View our prior coverage of the Kingdom Hearts -Linking Hearts- Ichiban Kuji here.

You can take a closer look at each of the prizes in our gallery below

Which one of these new items would you like to add to your merchandise collection? Let us know in the comments below!

View full article

On 5/8/2024 at 11:08 AM, dairyprods#0 said:

Imagine every time they dropped new merch they instead dropped KH4 updates

I feel like the piece-mealed trailers of KH3 content really hurt the game in the long run. I think it's best they started giving updates when they have a release date set in stone to not repeat history.

Regarding the merch, I really like the Sora and Roxas figures! Where is that Mickey key art from on the cup? I feel like I haven't seen him with the Kingdom Key D over his face like that.

On 5/21/2024 at 9:31 AM, NeoLimitForm said:

Where is that Mickey key art from on the cup? I feel like I haven't seen him with the Kingdom Key D over his face like that.

It's an artwork from a Kingdom Hearts OST

KH OST Complete Artwork.png

On 6/1/2024 at 2:35 AM, oldplaindoll said:

It's an artwork from a Kingdom Hearts OST

KH OST Complete Artwork.png

Oh, it's from there! I can't believe I never noticed. I actually listen to the soundtrack compilation that uses this artwork relatively often. I guess I had too much focus on Sora. Mickey was hiding in plain site for me lol. Thank you very much for informing me of this :)