Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheWayFinder

Namine and Kairi Question

Yes, she is the nobody of Kairi and Sora. Seeing how she got created through Sora's body and with Kairi's heart inside his body.

But it is assumed that the reason that she looks the way she does now is because it was when Aqua casted her magic spell on Kairi's neclace. But other than that, not much else is givin about her except for the fact that she was born in C.O. and that she can only re-arrange memories of Sora and those connected to him. I'm hoping that either Nomura fills us in more about the true natures of Namine or a future KH game tells us more about her.

Also, Ven could have played a part in the creation of Namine, since his heart was in sora as well. For example, he could be why her hair is blonde instead of brown or whatever color Kairi's hair is, I think it's maroon?

Yes, she is the nobody of Kairi and Sora. Seeing how she got created through Sora's body and with Kairi's heart inside his body.

But it is assumed that the reason that she looks the way she does now is because it was when Aqua casted her magic spell on Kairi's neclace. But other than that, not much else is givin about her except for the fact that she was born in C.O. and that she can only re-arrange memories of Sora and those connected to him. I'm hoping that either Nomura fills us in more about the true natures of Namine or a future KH game tells us more about her.

Also, Ven could have played a part in the creation of Namine, since his heart was in sora as well. For example, he could be why her hair is blonde instead of brown or whatever color Kairi's hair is, I think it's maroon?

I don't think Ven's heart has anything to do with Namine's appearence. Because Ven's heart pretty much went and took shelter withing Roxas. But I could be wrong about that though. And Kairi's hair is kind of a Violet Red color or Rose Red. Whichever works^^.

the princess of heart thing sounds plausible. this is probably wrong but... what if the fact that kairi has all that within her that namine's hair got 'purified' to blonde. sort of like darkness gives you tan skin. you may ask' date=' "what about the other princesses?" Well, we haven't seen their nobodies yet, have we?

Like I said, probably wrong :/

[/quote']

The other princesses don't have nobodies. The only reason why Kairi has one is because of Sora.

The theory I always was fond of; just like how Kairi's Princess of Hearts powers crafted Sora a body after being turned into a Heartless, her powers created a body for Namin

the princess of heart thing sounds plausible. this is probably wrong but... what if the fact that kairi has all that within her that namine's hair got 'purified' to blonde. sort of like darkness gives you tan skin. you may ask' date=' "what about the other princesses?" Well, we haven't seen their nobodies yet, have we?

Like I said, probably wrong :/

[/quote']

The other princesses don't have nobodies. The only reason why Kairi has one is because of Sora.

The theory I always was fond of; just like how Kairi's Princess of Hearts powers crafted Sora a body after being turned into a Heartless, her powers created a body for Namin

HUUURRRRR DUURRRRRR, tis what I said. :/ Please read clearly before calling someone out...

All you said was that she cast a protective spell on her. I was merely saying what the spell itself did to factor into the whole 'Namine Creation' thing.

Okkk soooo How come Namine Doesn't look like kairi but every other nobody looks like themselves. Roxas has a reason because of Ven but why does namine?

Honestly, they've avoided explaining Namine's origins for years now. All we know is that she is a special Nobody, coming into existence when Kairi's heart left Sora's body.

Actualy if u remove Sora and Roxas's hair u will see that they r the same , and if u remove Namine and Kairi's hair u will see that they r the same

While Namine, Kairi, and Xion all share the same base model (down to the pixel, so says Nomura), the same cannot be said for Roxas and Sora. Even if we're told they look the same, they kinda... don't. Nomura admitted that he designed Roxas to have a narrower face than Sora, and then some.

HUUURRRRR DUURRRRRR, tis what I said. :/ Please read clearly before calling someone out...

All you said was that she cast a protective spell on her. I was merely saying what the spell itself did to factor into the whole 'Namine Creation' thing.

Exactly my point, it is quite possible that Namine's appearence was affected by Aqia's spell. But as I said before, not nuch information is given out abiut her, she is still a mystery to all of us.

@codeman1346, you only said that all Aqua's spell did was cast a protective spell around Kairi. You never said anything about how it could have affected Namine at all.

While Namine, Kairi, and Xion all share the same base model (down to the pixel, so says Nomura), the same cannot be said for Roxas and Sora. Even if we're told they look the same, they kinda... don't. Nomura admitted that he designed Roxas to have a narrower face than Sora, and then some.

I remember someone actually proved this once by showing a pic that had Sora and Roxas' face models side by side you could easily see that they were different.

You can never really tell of someone looks like someone else until you compare them side by side.

I remember someone actually proved this once by showing a pic that had Sora and Roxas' face models side by side you could easily see that they were different.

You can never really tell of someone looks like someone else until you compare them side by side.

Yeah, cause when KH2 came out and I found out Roxas was his nobody, I was saying "What? They dont look alike."

i heard that the reason that namine looks different to kairi because unlike other nobodys she was born of someone with no darkness in them so namine just has everything lih in colour compared to kairi like her hair and cloths

i heard that the reason that namine looks different to kairi because unlike other nobodys she was born of someone with no darkness in them so namine just has everything lih in colour compared to kairi like her hair and cloths

That would be Kairi. She is a princess of heart, so she has no darkness within her. But there are more than one reasons as to why Namine looks like that too. It also has to do with how she got created from Sora and Kairi's heart/body. Because right when Sora stabbed himself, Namine was also born in the process as well. What i'm trying to say is, that she was created because of how Kairi's heart was in Sora's body, which might have fused that all together, thus ow she only re-arranges memories of Sora and those connected to him and that she is Kairi's nobody. She is pretty much the nobody of body Sora and Kairi if you put it like that.

Well, BBS is 10 years before KH1. And sometime between them Ansem's apprentices lost their hearts and became the Organization. Just because Ienzo was a kid in BBS doesn't mean he was a kid when he lost his heart. For all we know, it could have happened one year before KH1.

-points to Ansem Reports + Secret Ansem Reports-

Try 1 year after BBS.

-points to Ansem Reports + Secret Ansem Reports-

Try 1 year after BBS.

"I shall perform an experiment to probe the depths of a person's heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject.

The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago."

Taken directly from Secret Ansem Report 1.