Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
harp note

KHBbS i dont get it.

well i started thinking in kh2 sora was in the realm of darkness with riku right? and aquas stuck there alone. how come sora or aqua saw each other there?? ven aqua and terra all disapeared for ten years. so this is my question. why didnt sora see aqua there? they couldve shown a girl with blue hair watching in the distance or some thing!

Because the realm of Darkness is a big place, it's not like that Aqua would have seen the flashing light coming from the Door To Light. Sure the beach looks the same, but that was in a different location from where Aqua was.

As zeno said, Aqua met Ansem after Sora and Riku left. A year after, to be precise. In the 11 years between when she first got trapped there, and when Sora and Riku arrived, she was just wandering the darkness, trying to find a way out. She didn't find the beach until a year after Sora and Riku left. Same reason for why Ansem didn't see Sora and Riku there, he was also wandering the darkness.

As zeno said, Aqua met Ansem after Sora and Riku left. A year after, to be precise. In the 11 years between when she first got trapped there, and when Sora and Riku arrived, she was just wandering the darkness, trying to find a way out. She didn't find the beach until a year after Sora and Riku left. Same reason for why Ansem didn't see Sora and Riku there, he was also wandering the darkness.

fool. It wasn't a year later, it was around the same time.

Exactly, the events Ansem was talking about during that scene occurred in Chain of Memories, which was about a year earlier. He said it had been a year, therefore, either Aqua and Ansem met at about the same time as Sora and Riku were in the RoD except they were on a different beach, or they met on the same beach that Sora and Riku were on, but a little later. However, I am assuming that it was a different beach, either at the same time that Sora and Riku were in the Realm of Darkness, or a little later or earlier, considering that Ansem was 'killed' by the Kingdom Hearts Decoder a little time before Sora and Riku went to the RoD

Exactly, the events Ansem was talking about during that scene occurred in Chain of Memories, which was about a year earlier. He said it had been a year, therefore, either Aqua and Ansem met at about the same time as Sora and Riku were in the RoD except they were on a different beach, or they met on the same beach that Sora and Riku were on, but a little later. However, I am assuming that it was a different beach, either at the same time that Sora and Riku were in the Realm of Darkness, or a little later or earlier, considering that Ansem was 'killed' by the Kingdom Hearts Decoder a little time before Sora and Riku went to the RoD

Actually, when he said it's been a year since he met Sora, he was talking about after the events of KH2, not CoM. AtW wasn't in the RoD at that time. he was sent there after his machine was destroyed. And like Zeno said, the time where Aqua met AtW took place after Sora and Riku had left the RoD.

@MasterXemnas, It didn't take place at the same time Sora and Riku was there. It took place soon after Sora and Riku left the RoD. It pretty much took place a year after Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas and went back to The Islands. Which is why we see Sora sitting on the Paupo tree in Blank Points.

@Azure Flame, AtW was reffering to after KH2. Which is why he says "It's been a year since I've met him now".

Actually, when he said it's been a year since he met Sora, he was talking about after the events of KH2, not CoM. AtW wasn't in the RoD at that time. he was sent there after his machine was destroyed. And like Zeno said, the time where Aqua met AtW took place after Sora and Riku had left the RoD.

@MasterXemnas, It didn't take place at the same time Sora and Riku was there. It took place soon after Sora and Riku left the RoD. It pretty much took place a year after Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas and went back to The Islands. Which is why we see Sora sitting on the Paupo tree in Blank Points.

@Azure Flame, AtW was reffering to after KH2. Which is why he says "It's been a year since I've met him now".

Well he did mention about all the data (My mistake, I meant that, but I put memories) he put inside him, so that's what made me assume that he was referring to the events of Chain of Memories.

its been already stated in an interview with nomura it was around the same time i believe he said it in the bbs ultimania interview if not someone correct me and im pretty sure it was a different beach look at the end of KH2 that rock where Ansem is not on the beach sora and riku were on and we know the landscape didnt change because thats the same rock where the xemnas and roxas conversation happned

well i started thinking in kh2 sora was in the realm of darkness with riku right?

No. They were stuck in the Realm of Inbetween.

and aquas stuck there alone.

Right. She's in the Realm of Darkness. The Dark Margin is literally a margin that separates these two realms, which both happen to have identical beaches.

how come sora or aqua saw each other there??

Because they were on the other side of the ocean.

ven aqua and terra all disapeared for ten years. so this is my question. why didnt sora see aqua there? they couldve shown a girl with blue hair watching in the distance or some thing!

Other. Side. Of. The. Ocean.

well i started thinking in kh2 sora was in the realm of darkness with riku right?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That makes more sense as to why there are two similar beaches, I just wonder why that has a beach exactly like the Realm of Darkness. But now I have my own question, where did Roxas and Xemnas meet? The Realm of Inbetween or the Realm of Darkness?

and aquas stuck there alone.

Right. She's in the Realm of Darkness. The Dark Margin is literally a margin that separates these two realms, which both happen to have identical beaches.

how come sora or aqua saw each other there??

Because they were on the other side of the ocean.

ven aqua and terra all disapeared for ten years. so this is my question. why didnt sora see aqua there? they couldve shown a girl with blue hair watching in the distance or some thing!

Other. Side. Of. The. Ocean.

oh!!! i didnt know that i dont know too much about all the games so i wasnt that sure.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That makes more sense as to why there are two similar beaches, I just wonder why that has a beach exactly like the Realm of Darkness. But now I have my own question, where did Roxas and Xemnas meet? The Realm of Inbetween or the Realm of Darkness?

it was the realm of darkness and i have evidence to back this up look at these 3 scenes blank points, the dark margin (the roxas xemnas scene) and kh2s ending and you'll notice that Sora and Riku's doesn't have the "OH MY GOD A GIANT ROCK!!!" that Ansem and Xemnas were leaning on in their scenes and we know Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness (unless she found a way to the Realm of Inbetween in which case that means my theory is reversed) so join the dots

it was the realm of darkness and i have evidence to back this up look at these 3 scenes blank points, the dark margin (the roxas xemnas scene) and kh2s ending and you'll notice that Sora and Riku's doesn't have the "OH MY GOD A GIANT ROCK!!!" that Ansem and Xemnas were leaning on in their scenes and we know Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness (unless she found a way to the Realm of Inbetween in which case that means my theory is reversed) so join the dots

Hmm, I don't remember ever posting that.

Well, consider me derped. You're right! :D

Hmm, I don't remember ever posting that.

Well, consider me derped. You're right! :D

Well that makes sense xD