Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
khkyle

KH3D trailer like thing

Well, at least we get to see what was shown at E3 2010. So now it seems this will be the trailer that we will see maybe.

Anyway, I so can't wait to play the other games. Star Fox 64 remake is gonna be SO AWESOME. It will give me a nostalgic feeling of playing it on the 64, except it seems they added more stuff to it that the origional didn't have. Although I think they need to continue where they left off from Star Fox:Command, that game was just so horrible with all them crappy endings. I want Fox and Krystal to be together again D;. But still, I can't wait to do a barrel roll in 3D in that game. And Animal Crossing 3DS is gonna be so much fun, working for Tom Nook and crap, ah good times, goood times^^. I like how they added the benches in that game. Although the onlty thing I kinda hate about it is that your character is taller and that you're the mayor of your town instead of Tortumor. And Paper Mario 3DS, oh man that looks so epic, I am so glad they are returning the gameplay from TTYD. This really makes up for Super Paper Mario. I am so glad we see more gameplay and a trailer of it. As for MGS:Snake eater 3DS, nothing new in that one really, but I still can't wait to fight The Boss again like on the PS2 version. And as for Dead or Alive:Dimensions, that looks beautiful, just really beautiful I tell ya. I am so excited to play that game. Abnd Mario Kart 3DS, man I tell you I've played a lot of mario Kart games and I still play Mario kart Wii, I am looking forward to Mario kart 3DS. And last but not least, OoT, I've played the origional but never beaten it, I think it's time i finish what i started in that game and defeat Ganon >:3.

Yeah I know I went off topic there xD.

holy crap i love you may i kiss your shoe

who shoes are you trying to kiss because if its mine no because i just saw it and wanted to tell people

That's depressing, I woulda loved a guide to go with my game. >3<

holy crap i love you may i kiss your shoe

who shoes are you trying to kiss because if its mine no because i just saw it and wanted to tell people

ye it was yours ok :( ahh well i'l have to kiss the shoes of the next person to find 3d info jk lol

I believe Yen Sid creates this area so they could take the Mark of Mastery Exam. Thats why there's a Twilight Thorn in Traverse Town. Or the "Traveled in Time" Theory, Which may link to the Mysterious Figure from BBS since he uses Time control in the fight.

Well obviously it can't be the real Sora and Riku because of how they look younger. It could be Data Riku and Sora though.

Or the time travel thing could somehow make them look as they were then? Yeahhhhh, that sounds crazy :/

Well obviously it can't be the real Sora and Riku because of how they look younger. It could be Data Riku and Sora though.

Or the time travel thing could somehow make them look as they were then? Yeahhhhh, that sounds crazy :/

Data Sora and Riku have nothing to do with this. They already played their role in Coded/Re:Coded. Amd this is just to show the capabilities of tge 3DS. Their KH1 looks aren't canon to KH3D at all. And there is no "time traveling" involved. It's confirmed to take place after the events of Coded/Re:Coded.

Data Sora and Riku have nothing to do with this. They already played their role in Coded/Re:Coded. Amd this is just to show the capabilities of tge 3DS. Their KH1 looks aren't canon to KH3D at all. And there is no "time traveling" involved. It's confirmed to take place after the events of Coded/Re:Coded.

If by 'Not canon' you mean 'Completely canon, and vital to the story' then yes, you are correct.

Also, don't bring up era's in time travel, it's just to confusing. >_<