Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomlanelover

KHBbS If your getting bbs fm.

So if your getting bbs fm, do you think there are going to be even more extra's we don't know about yet. I mean I know the date is pretty close, but we just only got a new re coded trailer the other day and it comes out in less than a week. I was looking thru some of the screenshots and it looks like there will be alot of new things added to the menu, more trophies, and new cutscenes. I know only one new cutscene has been confrimed, but I think there will probably be others, I mean we also have the secret episode. What do you think?

i have a feeling there will be extra stuff just cause they usually do that with the fms

Last time I checked pretty much everything was announced before Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix's release.

I'm guessing we will only get what we've seen. It's looking like the new content will be what you've said and alot more commands. To be honest, in terms of volume it wont be too big, it will be a bit more than Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, but not near enough as Final Mix 2+ Still enough to warrant another purchase though.

I heard theres a new one in Aqua's story. Where she encounters Vanitas. It was in the Birth by Sleep Final Mix demo for Aqua at Jump Festa 2011.

Actually, It's quite possible that was a mistake on the original authors part. See the demo was in Neverland, and there's a Vantias battle there, so it's quite possible they got confused. Then again, maybe not.

I'm guessing we will only get what we've seen. It's looking like the new content will be what you've said and alot more commands. To be honest, in terms of volume it wont be too big, it will be a bit more than Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, but not near enough as Final Mix 2+ Still enough to warrant another purchase though.

I heard theres a new one in Aqua's story. Where she encounters Vanitas. It was in the Birth by Sleep Final Mix demo for Aqua at Jump Festa 2011.

Actually, It's quite possible that was a mistake on the original authors part. See the demo was in Neverland, and there's a Vantias battle there, so it's quite possible they got confused. Then again, maybe not.

It was on the official Kingdom Hearts Japanese Twitter.

Come again? I don't recall it being on there......

Edit: Yep, there's nothing regarding it on the Japanese KH Twitter. I think you're getting confused, it was Arika at Rebirth Wings that reported that.