Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
OrpheusJoshua

Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link Android Closed Beta Test Delayed to Spring 2024

Square Enix has announced that the Android closed beta test for its upcoming free-to-play mobile game, Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link, has been delayed to Spring 2024. It was originally planned for January 2024.

The development team apologized for the delay, explaining that they have more adjustments to make in order to ensure it can be played more comfortably. 

The iOS closed beta test of Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link was held in November 2023. At the same time, Tetsuya Nomura participated in a Special Focus Group Event in which several story, character, and gameplay details were discussed. 

Our team's Kimpchuu shared his impressions of the Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link iOS closed beta test, which you can check out here

A translation of the latest tweet from the official Kingdom Hearts Missing–Link account announcing the Android closed beta test delay can be viewed below via our team's Ryuji:

[Postponement Notice Regarding the Closed Beta Test of KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link for Android]

We have decided to postpone the closed beta test of KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link for Android, originally scheduled for January 2024, after concluding that further adjustments are necessary to ensure that the game can be comfortably played on more devices.

We deeply apologize for the delay in notifying those who have applied to participate and for the inconvenience caused by the postponement.

The closed beta test is now scheduled for spring 2024. We will announce the winners and further details on [the official Missing Link X account], so we ask that you wait a little while longer.

Thank you for your understanding and continued patronage.

View full article

On 1/30/2024 at 3:20 PM, Movies798 said:

Man I really wish Missing-Link was a console title instead. This game is going to waste so many of my battery life.

I think there was an interview with Nomura not too long ago stating there was talk of possibly porting Missing Link to console, so here's hoping. 🤞

On 2/2/2024 at 11:24 PM, Keyblade101 said:

I think there was an interview with Nomura not too long ago stating there was talk of possibly porting Missing Link to console, so here's hoping. 🤞

All he’s said about that afaik is that there’s very little difference between a mobile game and console game graphically anymore, not that he’s porting it to consoles. 

5 hours ago, Kaweebo said:

All he’s said about that afaik is that there’s very little difference between a mobile game and console game graphically anymore, not that he’s porting it to consoles. 

Yes, but I also distinctly remember him saying that if they were to port it he said something along the lines of "this would be this version and that would be that version"

On 2/5/2024 at 1:48 AM, Kaweebo said:

It'll probably save him on costs to have it be a mobile game like KHUX and Dark Road.