Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

When Riku Is Fighting Xion This Little Part Of The Conversation I Never Really Understood

Xion "Why? You're The Real Sham"

Riku "Fair Enough. You Could Say I Am... The Biggest Nobody Of All"

Does anyone know what they are talking about because i can't seem to

I never fully understood it, but I think Xion means he's the one pretending to be an Organization Member. As for Riku... I have no idea, either. I guess it could be he's "Ansem" and Ansem is the Heartless of Xemnas...? Maybe.

I always thought he said that because that how he viewed himself for all the things he's done...but that's just me. x'D

That's part of the reason why he said that.

The reason he says "perhaps I'm the biggest nobody of them all" is because of how he views himself. He sees himself as a creature of the dark. As well as because of the things he's done in the past. And also because he think hir friends won't accept him for who he is beceuse of his darkness and the fact that he has Ansem SoD inside him still troubling him.

It's because of everything he's done to Sora and his friends , Trying to destroy him and accepting the full power of Darkness , That's why he calls himself that , For his acts

What everyone else said. He's a sham because he wears the Organization coat, but isn't a member. And he's the biggest nobody, because that's how he views himself. Not the Nobody as in just being body and soul, but a nobody as in someone unimportant. He feels he is worthless for giving in to the dark and is afraid that everyone will hate and resent him for what he did. He is a great example of the phrase "The road to evil is paved with good intentions."

What everyone else said. He's a sham because he wears the Organization coat, but isn't a member. And he's the biggest nobody, because that's how he views himself. Not the Nobody as in just being body and soul, but a nobody as in someone unimportant. He feels he is worthless for giving in to the dark and is afraid that everyone will hate and resent him for what he did. He is a great example of the phrase "The road to evil is paved with good intentions."

You're pretty much right except for why Riku wears the Organization cloak. He actually wears it so that the Organization won't sense any sign of him. He also uses it to protect himself from darkness.

You're pretty much right except for why Riku wears the Organization cloak. He actually wears it so that the Organization won't sense any sign of him. He also uses it to protect himself from darkness.

I know that, I didn't say anything about why he wears the coat, just that he wears it. He wears it for the same reason the Organization and Mickey wear it. Though, like Mickey, he also wears it to avoid detection.

Right, the cloak works the same way the armor did in BBS.

Question..?

Does anyone know why they both do the same thing? Is it just coincidence?

If I understand correctly, Xion was given a mission to take out the "Organization Impostor" aka Riku. However, she got her butt whooped.

I misunderstood what you were asking.

Well, I have no idea, I'm bad at these kinds of things.