Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
13kingdomkey13

KHBbS The boy who left the island

Nope, the boy he was referring to was actually Master Xehanort. I believe Nomura confirmed it in an interview. Vens original home is unknown at this point. Besides that, I'm prettysure Riku says the boy sought out other worlds, (been a while since i've played/watched that scene so I can't remember the exact lines) which is exactly what Master Xehanort did.

Yes, quite true, at the beggining of the game young Xehanort is shown in Destiny Islands... later one can assume that was him who left and who riku was talking about...

As Tsunamo said, it's been confirmed to be Master Xehanort, seeing as he was originally from DI and left as a kid. Also, in the same cutscene, just before Riku says that I believe, it shows Terra seeing Riku as the young MX we saw at the very begining, before the tutorial. Then he turns around and Terra see's him as he looks in KH2, then back to the kid Riku.

Is this even possible...?

I mean, it is Master Xehanort, but how can Riku see it before he was born...? ._.

He didn't see it. He even said that he heard about it from other people. For all we know, it could have been a story passed down for years since MX left.

That's awesome! Thanks for the help, now I have another question. I don't get the beginning of BBS when Ven is wrapped up and he's with Xehanort. Why did Xehanort go to Destiny Islands? What was the purpose?

Just to take him to the place where he grew up to see if it might help him restore his heart, which it did.

Actually, just to let Ven have a peaceful place to spend his last moments. Xehanort didn't believe he'd survive.

vanitas took to much of vens heart so mx decided to bring him to di because thats where he grew up as a kid so when he was about to leave and ven summoned his key blade mx found out his light didnt die out. so he bringed ventus there because he thought he wasnt going to make it.

vanitas took to much of vens heart

It's not that he took too much, because from what we saw, he didn't even take half. It's that Vanitas grew too powerful, too quickly, and Ven's fractured heart of light was about to go out.

/picky.

vanitas took to much of vens heart

It's not that he took too much, because from what we saw, he didn't even take half. It's that Vanitas grew too powerful, too quickly, and Ven's fractured heart of light was about to go out.

/picky.

oh................