Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I can scarcely remember a thread similar to content Im about to discuss but I couldn't find it or maybe it hasnt happened yet but if this is a repeat topic please act accordingly.

Seeming that realistically we probably wont see KH III until 2013/2014 and even at that its being optimistic unless SE work some miracle in the next year. I would like and would be willing to accept that Sora, Riku and etc age at least 5 or 6 years considering that SE cant just leave 7 to 9 years pass and just expect us to accept that the guys only matured a couple of years after all this hype and time.

So does anyone have similar/conflicting opinions?

Considering how quickly things are progressing in the KH universe, I think the most they will age is about 1 year, if not less. Within the little time that occured after KHII, they've discovered that Sora has to help save the other heroes of the series, Master Xehanort is back, and Sora and Riku are going to try and become Masters.

fool. just because 5 years pass in our real world, doesn't 5 years have passed in kh's fake universe

Fool. I couldnt have said it better myself.

5 years have already passed and another 3 to 5 years till KH III I mean whats to stop SE developing 3D for 2 to 3 more years? Also in 3D we dont know how much time will pass in that seeming its a proper sequel.

Im just say that I'd like to see at least 5 years maybe 4 I mean it would also be conving time for Sora & Riku to become proper Masters and seeming the Organisation took 10 years to get where they were in KH II surely MX would need a few years not to mention he spent most of his long life leading up to the events of BBS. Do you see where Im coming from?

i see where your comeing from however MX had planed for even more then just one direction if you seen blank points you would know he said so himself and yes ok i mean it didnt take that long for sora to learn that he had to save those people im sure it was like a couple of weeks past from the ending of KH2 to where Mickey did the whole Re:coded thing and then sent his letter to the real sora riku and kairi now yes im sure they will be the same age in KH3D as they were in KH2 but when KH3 comes out im sure they will be like only a year older i mean yen sid only wants them to be masters so they can properly fight MX and the others that have joined MX and he said so himself that they are stong enough so just dont worry about it and wait untill the games come out and i mean its just their age its nothing that canon anyway

the kh characters will most likely only age a year but i would really enjoy seeing older kh characters in kh3. like maybe it could start off like a year passed at first but then they go and save aqua and they train under her for a while and then like a little cutscene could go and be like 5 years later or something like that ^_^

fool. just because 5 years pass in our real world, doesn't 5 years have passed in kh's fake universe

Exactly, thanks for pointing that out. Just because it will be years before were get KH III doesn't mean they will age by the time we get it.

I think we should consider that what both Xeahnort's Heartless, Xemnas and the Organisation did were the roads MX was talking about and those took them years so realistically any other plans he has spinning wouldn't just happen at the snap of a finger or happen in just 1 or 2 years.

One more thing there seems to be a misconception with what I said about time between KH II & III, I never meant realtime aging and realistically I cant see KH III happening until 2015 thats nearly 10 years for us since KH II I really wouldn't want them changing by just one year anymore i think 4 to 6 is more realistic

I don't care about age inside the game, but I would like it to mature with the audience, considering we were all in 3rd-8th grade when the first one came out, I think that they should add some more mature/dark/tension. I want there to be at least "Hell" said once or twice, I want Sora to be tempted by darkness, and I want there to be a love interest between two characters, and an open mouth kiss in a cutscene.

I hate the fact that WE are his main audience, even though we are 10 years older than when we were his original audience.

The games should start maturing just a tad...

Yen Sid told Mickey to get Sora and Riku to test ofr the mark of mastery. That's Keyblade wielder Graduation. While normally I would think that most people would take many years to get to the Mark, Sora and Riku both have advantages and experience that most would not have.

I don't know. Having adult Sora, Riku, and Kairi this early in the series would just make things confusing and could kill off the series in general.

Plus if that were the case with all KH games. They would all be about 30 years old already and 40 by KH3...

At most they should age 3 years but I think 1 year is working fine.