Cyber Shaman

last day on site

just wondering.....  

2 members have voted

1. 1. just wondering.....

• Please dont leave we miss you
    • glad your leaving
    • that's good news, we lost a spazzy poster

Hmm... Interesting. Oh come on, if anyone is bothering you, just report them. there's no need to leave the site unless you have personal issues with it. I don't like all these "I'm leaving" threads. I felt like crap when I almost left the site myself. you'll regret leaving.

Oh come on, if anyone is bothering you, just report them. there's no need to leave the site unless you have personal issues with it. I don't like all these "I'm leaving" threads. I felt like crap when I almost left the site myself. you'll regret leaving.

nah i have x-box live

?_?... NOO. But if you feel you should leave, I won't stop you. <3

I can still chat with you on the xbox. <3 D;

If there was something bothering you, you could have reported it though. D;

well i guess im leaving the site now sence i read lexi's last thread i should leave now. Goodbye everyone nice knowing you all etc. Nobody will miss me. this website will be better off whithout me. and you all got what you want.bye

well i guess im leaving the site now sence i read lexi's last thread i should leave now. Goodbye everyone nice knowing you all etc. Nobody will miss me. this website will be better off whithout me. and you all got what you want.bye

You just had a whole page of people say they will miss you, and you turn around and say no one will miss you? The friends you made on this site will miss you. Don't just disregard that fact. But if you want to leave, go ahead. If you think the website will be better without you, just click that sign out button and never click the sign in button again.

-_-

We didn't want you to leave, but you kept saying you wanted to leave or were going to... I'm confused by you. Besides, you have votes up there that want you to stay. Anyway, hope to see you around sometime again..

The thing is, you take things too personally. Whenever people post about what they think of the site, don't just assume they're singling you out unless they say your name specifically.

Goodbye. And also, the thing you said about 'nobody will miss me', to me, you're making this over dramatic. You're turning this thread from a leaving thread to some soap oprah type of thread. But, I won't argue. Goodbye, c'ya around soon.

?_?... NOO. But if you feel you should leave, I won't stop you. <3

I can still chat with you on the xbox. <3 D;

If there was something bothering you, you could have reported it though. D;

Wuts ur xbox live name?