Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've got a better idea: When Sora turns into a heartless in KH1, it turns out that the heartless that Kairi revived wasn't the real Sora! How this works I don't know, but there's gotta be someway it could work.

After Sora defeats xehanort, sora gets stabbed from behind by Vanitas and Vanitas takes over all the worlds, killing all the heroes.

Either that or the whole series turns out to be a dream of someone in the real world who got hit by a car

After Sora defeats xehanort, sora gets stabbed from behind by Vanitas and Vanitas takes over all the worlds, killing all the heroes.

Either that or the whole series turns out to be a dream of someone in the real world who got hit by a car

With our luck it was probably Nomura's dream.

okay, Sora turns evil, and Riku has to "Put an end to him."

Vanitas comes back somehow, kidnaps Kairi to get to Sora, then unlock Sora's heart. Then he joins with Sora and destroys stuff making Sora look like he's gone Darkness. Then with Sora's heart unlocked Ven and Roxas come back. :D

I would love it if that happened!

I'd say Roxas not being the Nobody of Ventus or Sora. Like say there's someone that looks like Ven and Roxas only 30 years ago instead of 10 and he's where Ventus gets his looks and Roxas is really the Nobody of that third person....

lol I have no idea where I'm going with this.