Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I am stuck trying to beat Master Eraqus while being Terra By the way I tried it 40 times 40!!!!!::'(::'(::'(::'(::'(::'(::'(::'( Does it have to that hard on begginer mode??

lol it only took me about 7 tries, once you get to know a bosses fighting style then you can predict what attack their gonna use and dodge, block or counter it, hope this helps :D.

i agree with master xemnas dont hold back and with some perserverence and luck (lots of luck xD) youll kill him xD

fool. luck has nothing to do with it.

I agree it just takes lots of skill and a few good stats never hurt.

Most of his moves are unblock-able. My advice is to make sliding dash your best friend, and try to regular attack, and finish commands, more often then your command style. He only takes 25% of darkness damage.

That in mind, use your shot-locks, and make sure you have both "Once More" and "Second Chance".

Hope this helps. :)

OK IF i AM RIGHT THAT SHOTLOCKS,slidng dash and offensive works well i tried it and I am still stuck btw I am like 20-21 lv so is there a problem with that plz reply thanks

You were on beginner mode? I beat Eraqus in 10 seconds on beginner mode, but then again, my level was in the late 40's. I just shootlocked him twice, and I won.

You've died 40 times against Master Eraqus on Beginner mode?

/faceplam

Beginner mode is very very easy for every Kingdom Hearts game.

Just heal yourself when your running low on HP and just keep whacking him around. Simple stuff.

OK IF i AM RIGHT THAT SHOTLOCKS,slidng dash and offensive works well i tried it and I am still stuck btw I am like 20-21 lv so is there a problem with that plz reply thanks

I beat him at around lvl 19 all i did was try to dodge all his moves, shotlock him, use cura, and attack him twice every now and then.

I beat him at around lvl 19 all i did was try to dodge all his moves, shotlock him, use cura, and attack him twice every now and then.

Wow you got to have some luck to beat him on lv 19 lol

Ya probably, I beat aqua's story at around lvl 19 also.

aqua? really wow well i just got the game so...

Try it a few times and you'll probably beat him.

Try it a few times and you'll probably beat him.

3 days strait i tried I think i tried ENOUGH!!!