Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomGamer

Compilation of interesting quotes from interviews

It's been a few years since I've been active in the forums. This informal 100+ page document contains excerpts from nearly every interview documented in the archive and on KHinsider, as well as a few other sources, from 2002-2022, which I thought might be handy due to the large number of interviews concerning the series over the years. I tried to include only insightful information on series development, marketing, and design philosophy, as well as behind-the-scenes relations with Disney. As most interviews were taken from Japanese publications, credit is due to the translators for KH13 and KHinsider, with only a small fraction of the sources requiring machine translation. It hasn't been proofread so there may be some inconsistencies in the formatting and some grammatical errors I didn't catch.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Az3m5KDkT0tUdjmBpn4gY-5x-VDx40JU1ARZZhWdcCE/edit?usp=sharing

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa 
whoa whoa whoa whoa

Kingdom Hearts Wow GIF by PlayStation

whoa whoa whoa 

i been reading this for like 2hrs 10/10 :sorasmile:you're the best thank you for being the messenger Nomura once prophesied would come to deliver his word in a neatly organized, 100+ page googly doc.. thanks for sharing you're super 10/10 

to add to the interviews above, here's another site that has a few of Nomura's earlier interviews + some more recent ones (like about Yozora). These are in Japanese, but Google translate will get ya through it just fine enough-ish kinda... it's no more confusing than the plot of KH.

A few more Nomura Interviews, FF and KH in Japanese