Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
JWright

KHCoM Your first thought(s) on Organization XIII

I started with the KH2 manga, and even then the only people in the coat were Axel and Riku. Because of the artwork, I thought Axel was a girl, until they started saying "he." As for the overall opinion? I thought he was trying to turn Roxas into one of the "Organization", not try to get him back. And as for Riku... It took some explaining from my friend for me to realize he wasn't the same person as Axel.

I started with the KH2 manga, and even then the only people in the coat were Axel and Riku. Because of the artwork, I thought Axel was a girl, until they started saying "he." As for the overall opinion? I thought he was trying to turn Roxas into one of the "Organization", not try to get him back. And as for Riku... It took some explaining from my friend for me to realize he wasn't the same person as Axel.

I can see why you're friend got mixed up with Axel and Riku knowing they both wear the same Organization costumes. But I don't ever remember Riku and Axel meeting in person. They probally will in Dream Drop Distance or KH3.

Well I played KH2 first, so I used to think that all of the Org. members were the same person, lol... But when I realized that there were multiple people, all I could think was "Cool hair, and unique names" xD

Days was my first KH game so i knew about the organization, and when i was deciding wheter to get into the games or not I had Wikipediad all of them, so i had a basic understanding of what would happen

i was like awesome!! :O how do i join the organation?!! xD

Well first you have to dabble really far into the darkness, and then you have to lose you're heart to the darkness. And then if you have a really strong heart, you could be made into a Nobody. Now, here's where it gets tricky, you actually have to get found by a surviving member of the organization, which, well could be tricky as they have all fallen back into the darkness, except for Roxas, but he isn't really a part. Anyway, if you get through all that, congratulations, you will be part of the organization.

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

I played Days first and thought they were all amazing, especially Axel and Demyx. I played KH2 next and I still really liked all of them. When I started Com, it made me love Axel even more xD

I probably would have thought differently about the if I had played in another order.

I played the games in order but I still think they were some cool ppl though, I didn't like playing with the cards till I got alot of new ways to play them. I also understand everything that happen.

the first thought I had though was "cool ppl wearing big black coats!" and creeps.

wtf?! lol

i first saw them (the coat anyways) in that secret trailer at the end of kh1. i was memorized, and have been obsessed with the series ever since.

I played kh2 before com so my first thoughts on the Org when I saw them in Com were probably "So here's the other ones that are eventually going to die. Excellent"

When i first played COM, i was like "Wow, this is new." I'd never really seen any kind of villains with the agenda that Org. XIII had. Also i thought Larxene was the biggest b**ch ever. <_<  Glad we're never gonna see her again. :D

I liked Axel from the start, but i hated Vexen from the start too. He's like my least favorite member, next to Larxene.

All in all, i thought the Organization was a great group of Villains. ^_^

i used to always think marluxia was a she.but reading the com manga i had to spend daysno joke reading it over and over them calling marluxia a him everyday i would look at that page and stare at it for over a hour not beliving it

my first thoughts? well days was my first game but im not so oblivious anymore xD actually, when i was starting, i had no idea that orgyXIII were bad guys until day 200 or so...

but first thoughts:

i thought marly was a girl.

Xemnas was a sith from starwars,

Their black coats were badarse and i wanted them...but then i thought how hot and stuffy it would be to wear em.

and i thought to myself "we've got the baddest awesomest group of bad guys here."

How the hell do people mistake Marluxia for a girl??? Really, I don't get it.

...well there's that pink hair...and the flowers.

oh yeah. for those who played days first, the dialogue for marly was all text so no one could hear his manly voice.

Edited by khdayskh1314