Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Who is the best father in Kingdom Hearts?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best father in Kingdom Hearts?

• Geppetto
    • King Triton
    • Kevin Flynn
    • Zeus

On 6/19/2023 at 5:15 PM, Movies798 said:

Man if Goofy was on this list I would so vote for him. I know that Max hasn't made his appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series yet. But from my point of view Goofy's relationship with Sora in the Kingdom Hearts feels more like a surrogate father than friend.

Does that make Donald Sora's crabby surrogate uncle?  😃
post-39921-0-98434500-1433946775_thumb.jpg

Truly, Goofy is one of the most loyal and devoted dads Disney ever brought to life.

On 6/19/2023 at 6:15 PM, Movies798 said:

Man if Goofy was on this list I would so vote for him. I know that Max hasn't made his appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series yet. But from my point of view Goofy's relationship with Sora in the Kingdom Hearts feels more like a surrogate father than friend.

I definitely agree and I really don't know why Max never appeared in the games,Nomura has some restrictions in his contract?Never understood why they didn"t explore Tangled rhe series season 1 in KH III,for example. Disney series can't be used,only movies?

On 7/23/2023 at 9:14 PM, ienzo628 said:

Does the Sultan from Aladdin count?

Probably not.

Geppetto is the obvious choice for his overall sweet nature. 

King Triton is stern, and often too hot-headed, as a father. But he does love his daughters, even willing to sacrifice himself to save Ariel.

Kevin Flynn... he wasn't around for Sam. 

Zeus is a real change compared to his original source - Greek mythology. Heck, Disney's take on Hercules changed a lot of stuff from the myths.

14 hours ago, TrinityXaos# said:

Probably not.

Geppetto is the obvious choice for his overall sweet nature. 

King Triton is stern, and often too hot-headed, as a father. But he does love his daughters, even willing to sacrifice himself to save Ariel.

Kevin Flynn... he wasn't around for Sam. 

Zeus is a real change compared to his original source - Greek mythology. Heck, Disney's take on Hercules changed a lot of stuff from the myths.

Would you say for the best?  Also, Aladdin's dad is probably not the best since he walked out on his son and wife, his wife later died and Aladdin was left orphaned.  He met and befriended Abu at a traveling freakshow, I think they were called.  And, you might already know the rest.  I miss the animated series!