Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

KHBbS Who is the "mysterious figure"

It can NOT be Ven. If it was Ven you wouldn't be able to fight him/her with Ven. Get real ._.'

No, it could, he destinctly said that if the MF was Ven, it would have been to go back and prevent the x-blade from being forged.

The MF doesn't die if you win the battle anyways, so it is possible.

It can NOT be Ven. If it was Ven you wouldn't be able to fight him/her with Ven. Get real ._.'

Even if it can't be Ven, it can be some form of him. His theory kinda makes sense, because Vanitas and Ven's Keyblades are gears that are a pair. The No Name Keyblade resembles a clock. That definitely hints at something. Plus the fact that MF uses Vanitas' X-Blade attack adds on to that this person is Xehanort/Ven related.

Well, not many characters in the KH series wield their weapons backwards, besides Ven and Saix. And according to the KHWiki, MF's body model is Saix's. Maybe it's Isa, traveling into the past after regaining his heart. After all, Saix's dream was to have a heart. Since he kept believing, he eventually got his heart beack, but may have lost his memories in the process, causing him to attack the three keyblade wielders.

Back again with more speculation of the Isa-MF theory. Doesn't "No Name" look a bit like Saix's Lunatic? (Google the pictures. Links are too darn big to post.) It also glows like the moon. Lunatic isn't Isa's weapon, but nobody knows what he used.

Back again with more speculation of the Isa-MF theory. Doesn't "No Name" look a bit like Saix's Lunatic? (Google the pictures. Links are too darn big to post.) It also glows like the moon. Lunatic isn't Isa's weapon, but nobody knows what he used.

I noticed this too, hmmm. I only looked at the Ven/Vanitas connections to MF, and I didn't even remember the Saix connections. Now that you mention it, No Name does bear some resemblance to Lunatic, even though its not that much.

I just don't see similarities in the fighting style. Saix's style is way more heavy and brutish than MF's.

I noticed this too, hmmm. I only looked at the Ven/Vanitas connections to MF, and I didn't even remember the Saix connections. Now that you mention it, No Name does bear some resemblance to Lunatic, even though its not that much.

I just don't see similarities in the fighting style. Saix's style is way more heavy and brutish than MF's.

I agree with SK3. I don't see much similarities in their fighting styles. While Saix is more brutal and more heavy hits, Mysterious Figure is more like many hits, speed, power ect.

Then it leaves Ven. Afterall, Ven lost his heart, so wouldn't that give him a nobody? I believe that the MF is Ven's nobody. He holds the "Ethereal Blades" backwards, like Ven. As for the reason why Ven would be fighting his own nobody...well, Aqua supposed to be in the realm of darkness, Terra is possesed by Xehanort, and Ven lost his hearts (therefore creating the MF). Therefore, the fight against the MF has the same concept as the secret ending; everybody said "Sora", even though most of them were physicially unable to do so. (Yes, this is a direct copy from another MF theory thread. Too lazy to re-type it all again.)

Then it leaves Ven. Afterall, Ven lost his heart, so wouldn't that give him a nobody?

Ven no longer has his own heart, yes, but he didn't lose it to the darkness, and it was a heart of pure light to boot. Though you can consider Roxas to be his Nobody, as he is one of Roxas' true selves.

I believe that the MF is Ven's nobody. He holds the "Ethereal Blades" backwards, like Ven.

Just because Ven and Saix are the only two people we've seen in the series wielding with a reverse grip doesn't really mean anything. It's not like that particular wielding style is unique, just not as widely used as a forward grip. Besides, he's like twice Ven's size, and I don't particularly see why he would have those weapons, considering how similar they are to Xemnas' Ethereal Blades.

As for the reason why Ven would be fighting his own nobody...well, Aqua supposed to be in the realm of darkness, Terra is possesed by Xehanort, and Ven lost his hearts (therefore creating the MF).

Ven's body and soul remain in the Chamber of Awakening. That's partially why Roxas passes out upon entering CO in Days; because he got too close to his "true selves", ie Ven's body and soul in the chamber, and Sora in the pod.

Therefore, the fight against the MF has the same concept as the secret ending; everybody said "Sora", even though most of them were physicially unable to do so. (Yes, this is a direct copy from another MF theory thread. Too lazy to re-type it all again.)

Except everyone (sans Aqua and Ansem in the RoD) saying Sora was entirely symbolic. Those scenes really never happened.

I personally believe that it is MX nobody. I mean, MX's heart leaves his body (going to Terra's body) and leaves an empty shell left behind. So it makes sense that body is the Mysterious Figure. I mean, my theory is the same as many other people's theory: After Ansem SoD and Xemnas are defeated, TerraNort returns. Then they will have to defeat TerraNort to get Terra's body back, and MX heart leaves Terra's body and goes, most likely, into his old one, which has to be around somewhere....

That's just me being crazy....Anyone else agree?

I personally believe that it is MX nobody. I mean, MX's heart leaves his body (going to Terra's body) and leaves an empty shell left behind. So it makes sense that body is the Mysterious Figure. I mean, my theory is the same as many other people's theory: After Ansem SoD and Xemnas are defeated, TerraNort returns. Then they will have to defeat TerraNort to get Terra's body back, and MX heart leaves Terra's body and goes, most likely, into his old one, which has to be around somewhere....

Not entirely true.

A nobody can only be born if someone dies and they lose their heart. MX never lost his, he just transferred it to Terra's body so there can't be a nobody. Plus this fight occurs before the final battle at the keyblade graveyard

My guess is its an entirely new character to the series that serves as a "man behind the curtain" figure that will have substantial canonical value in the future.

Its either that or they just through in a boss fight for shits n giggles

.......Kairi's grandmother for sure :)

But seriously, I'd expect it to be a new character that appears from nowhere, and we find out that this person has been involved in everything that's happened during this time in a way we never thought about (But I prefer the Kairi's grandmother theory I've got going /shot)

Not entirely true.

A nobody can only be born if someone dies and they lose their heart. MX never lost his, he just transferred it to Terra's body so there can't be a nobody. Plus this fight occurs before the final battle at the keyblade graveyard

My guess is its an entirely new character to the series that serves as a "man behind the curtain" figure that will have substantial canonical value in the future.

Well it is possible they just through it in "for shits n giggles"....actually, I like that theory. But maybe MX is already a heartless, and kept human form like AnsemSoD....I mean, I think MX mentioned giving in to the darkness....

And I thought the battle actually took place after the final battle, because isn't he like the extra secret final boss?

Anyway, your all probably right that it is a new character with a connection to MX.

What haven't you guys heard?They've figured it out,its PLUTO.Wasn't is obvious,a little and gentil dog who's been here since the first KH game,but all this time he observed Sora and his friends to stike in the final kingdom hearts game as the strongest emeny.and why do you think when we fight the Mysterious figure in Birth by sleep he doesn't talk or even make a sound when he strike?Its because its a dog we would have figured out too easily.And watch THIS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBzOWdUnTKY

xD

What haven't you guys heard?They've figured it out,its PLUTO.Wasn't is obvious,a little and gentil dog who's been here since the first KH game,but all this time he observed Sora and his friends to stike in the final kingdom hearts game as the strongest emeny.and why do you think when we fight the Mysterious figure in Birth by sleep he doesn't talk or even make a sound when he strike?Its because its a dog we would have figured out too easily.And watch THIS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBzOWdUnTKY

xD

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE O_o

Just kidding~

As for what I think, all I can say that MF is connected to Xehanort, more specifically a replica in my thoughts. Though no one really knows MF's identity but Nomura himself (or does he?...)

Not entirely true.

I agree with davidgir123 it's just logical that MF is MX's nobody. The other theories I've read are pretty ridiculous (no offense).

Door2Darkniss, where is it written that a nobody can only be born if someone dies and they lose their heart? Sora, unlocked his heart to release Kairi's and extenuating circumstances aside still would have left a nobody behind. Remember this is a game where no one truly dies; they just loose their heart and they always leave a nobody behind, it doesn't matter if you release your own heart or it's taken by darkness. I'd venture the only way to not leave a nobody behind is to die of a natural cause.

You wanna know who he is?

Clearly one of the links to the next Kingdom Hearts Final Boss, i mean, look at the pattern! Final Mix 1's secret boss=Xemnas, Final Mix 2's secret boss=Terra's Armor, etc. etc.

Not entirely true.

I agree with davidgir123 it's just logical that MF is MX's nobody. The other theories I've read are pretty ridiculous (no offense).

Door2Darkniss, where is it written that a nobody can only be born if someone dies and they lose their heart? Sora, unlocked his heart to release Kairi's and extenuating circumstances aside still would have left a nobody behind. Remember this is a game where no one truly dies; they just loose their heart and they always leave a nobody behind, it doesn't matter if you release your own heart or it's taken by darkness. I'd venture the only way to not leave a nobody behind is to die of a natural cause.

He did leave a nobody behind. That's why Roxas had Ven's heart in him because Ven's heart never left his body because it manifested as a nobody. The body Kairi gave Sora was basically an artificial body with Sora's own heart in it. He got his real body back (Ven's heart included) when he and Roxas merged at the end of KH2

what i think he is a person that we dont know and yes he physical looks a bit like saix but is not him it cant be.. so wat i think is that on recoded secret ending he tells mickey wat xehanort next action will be also he explained to mickey that he is not alone now .So it means that there is someone else that is with him and i think that the MF is xehanort new assistant.What i think of him that xehanort send him to fight aqua the reason why is because he dint needed aqua for his plans he needed only ven and terra aqua was bothering his plans maybe he told MF to time travel and defeat aqua so the past could be different the reason why i say time traveling is because he gives u the clock looking keyblace plus he has an attack that has to do with time and his swords has clock symbold well that is all i have to say

i think its some dead dude!! he doesnt talk and he vanishes!!! its gotta be some body who use to live in the land of departure if its not a ghost its..........A JEDI GHOST!! its weapon looks like a light saber....... he or she might even be an it!!