Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

KHBbS Who is the "mysterious figure"

Yes becasue it would be pointless for KH3D or KHBBSV2 to have no info on the mysterious figure what so ever.

Pointless, no. But since he was revealed in BBS, it is logical to think that more info will be released in one of those games.

Here's my current theory: He has something to do with Organization XIII and Kingdom Hearts. Organization XIII is obvious because of all the numbers that add up to 13 as well as part of the keyblade resembling memory skyscraper and the coat. However, think about this: Xemnas seemed to be geared toward having 13 members in the organization. Zexion (I think) said that they needed more members and that 11 wasn't enough, but once they found Roxas they apparently stopped looking (or maybe becuase he had a keyblade, I admit). Also, they didn't change the name when after only about 70 days it was finally confirmed that 5 members had been eliminated at Castle Oblivion. Strange. So it's possible that the name reflects more than just how many members there were. And I just thought of this: Why was Namine not made an Organization member? Was it because Namine isn't really a nobody, or because they already had the thirteen they needed? Also note: MF has several abilities that members of the Organization have. Namine, in contrast, doesn't have any weapon or elemental power, but instead has control over the heart. Is it possible that MF's powers were passed on to the nobodies some how, and only to thirteen of them? (originally, I thought there might have only been 13 nobodies anywhere, but Namine complicates this theory if she is indeed a nobody). Also, there's the ethreal blades: could Xemnas have obtained them from MF? Or use them because he knows MF uses them? Or, being the first (Was he first? Well, we'll just say the leader) nobody, And like AnsemtheWise said, MF has similarities to other characters as well.

I was thinking that he might be some sort of guardian of kingdom hearts or something, but only intervenes in an absolute crisis (such as bringing an end to the keyblade wars and recreating the worlds). Maybe the reason he fought Terra, Aqua, and Ven was to test them, not just their skill with the keybade but the strength of their hearts, and decided that they would be able to stop Master Xehanort's plan to get Kingdom Hearts (which they did). He may also be connected to the constantly hinted at secret of the keyblade (could ethreal blades be related to keyblades? Xemnas uses them. Maybe they're like the light or something in keyblades? But his are red because of darkness? IDK I'm ramlbling).

So...that seems like alot of words without really saying much...

firetruck it, he's Pluto. Which makes me think of Sailor Pluto, the space-time guardian...WHO CAN STOP TIME OMG!

Yes becasue it would be pointless for KH3D or KHBBSV2 to have no info on the mysterious figure what so ever.

The Lingering Sentiment boss battle eppeared in KH2 Final Mix.

Terra appear in Birth By Sleep four years later

Seriously guys? "Who is Mysterious Figure"? Do you really think anyone on this forum would know? We will find out his identity in KH3D or KHBBSV2.

What if one of use works for Square Enix?

The Lingering Sentiment boss battle eppeared in KH2 Final Mix.

Terra appear in Birth By Sleep four years later

What if one of use works for Square Enix?

1) yeah, but Terra appeared in the 2nd to next game, so MF will probably be in one of those two

2) I have a feeling that they don't even know, Nomura's in an office cackling because he's making it all himself.

1) yeah, but Terra appeared in the 2nd to next game, so MF will probably be in one of those two

2) I have a feeling that they don't even know, Nomura's in an office cackling because he's making it all himself.

1) What, you mean that tiny bit at the end of Coded?

2) There has to be at least a few people that know, it's not like Nomura runs the place. And how could they make the game if Nomura won't tell them vital plot details? Wouldn't that be kinda important for preserving continuity?

I know I've had my share of theories but has anyone thought of the fact that he's just a secret boss...nothing else? I mean look at KH1 there was phantom from neverland and that huge one with the swords in Agrabah(not even gunna try to spell his name) and neither of them had anything to do with the story. Also, for everyone saying how Xemnas was in Final Mix and turned out to be the final boss in KH2 and the Lingering Spirit was your character in the final mix+ was your character in the Bbs final boss fight, that may be true but MF was in all versions not just final mix

Mysterious Figure? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it could be the REAL Ansem's Nobody. Just my personal theory lol

I know I've had my share of theories but has anyone thought of the fact that he's just a secret boss...nothing else? I mean look at KH1 there was phantom from neverland and that huge one with the swords in Agrabah(not even gunna try to spell his name) and neither of them had anything to do with the story. Also, for everyone saying how Xemnas was in Final Mix and turned out to be the final boss in KH2 and the Lingering Spirit was your character in the final mix+ was your character in the Bbs final boss fight, that may be true but MF was in all versions not just final mix

A fair question. The main reason I can think of against this reasoning is that the two battles you are referencing are fought against Heartless, the main enemy type of the game. We have no idea if MF fits in with the Unversed, the main enemy of BBS. Plus you see that Square is tight lipped about MF, that seems to indicate that there is something more going on (though they could just be messing with our heads).

Mysterious Figure? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it could be the REAL Ansem's Nobody. Just my personal theory lol

Don't laugh. I've got a theory along close to that.

That's entirely possible. I wouldn't be surprised if there were twists about whose Nobody was whose in future KH games.

A few people have thought of this, but were violently shot down on occasion. I personally think it's a possibility, in fact, I think its fairly likely, but at the same time it seems sort of odd to have a boss like that for no reason.

It being noncanon however, I think is a very likely scenario.