Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

KHBbS Who is the "mysterious figure"

I'm not so sure about him being new enemies. But just to clarify you mean like genesis clones in crisis core right. I'm just thinking that it seemed that the mysterious figure had enough induviduality, with showing up after the fight to just look down and then fade away. Hmm, come to think about it, its a possibility. I'll think about it some more.

I don't mean clones at all, I mean that the MF is just one of many enemies you will fight in a future KH. It could be on the scale of heartless, where MFs are just regular enemies, or it could be a medium sized group, serving as bosses for certain area, or they could be an elite group like the Organization. Or even a smaller group than that.

I'm not going to quote Key2Oblivion's post, otherwise you wouldn't be able to scroll down to this.

You listed his similarities to the Organization, but just them.

MF can:

Use Whirlwind to the Void, Doom, and the orbs like Marluxia, Raging Storm like Aqua and Sora, Vanish, and can summon Meteor like Terra. He dual-wields like Sora, Roxas, and Axel, holding his blades backwards like Ven and Saix. He can use Vanitas' X-attack as well as his Remnant's charge. The build of his body is similar to Saix, although that has no relation to anything. (Put up all of XIII's hoods and tell them apart... except Larxene...) He can create illusions similar to that of Zexion's, not water clones like Demyx or copies like Larxene. He can also manipulate time to a degree, like Luxord.

So putting all of that together... Namin'e. Gotta be.

I'm not going to quote Key2Oblivion's post, otherwise you wouldn't be able to scroll down to this.

You listed his similarities to the Organization, but just them.

MF can:

Use Whirlwind to the Void, Doom, and the orbs like Marluxia, Raging Storm like Aqua and Sora, Vanish, and can summon Meteor like Terra. He dual-wields like Sora, Roxas, and Axel, holding his blades backwards like Ven and Saix. He can use Vanitas' X-attack as well as his Remnant's charge. The build of his body is similar to Saix, although that has no relation to anything. (Put up all of XIII's hoods and tell them apart... except Larxene...) He can create illusions similar to that of Zexion's, not water clones like Demyx or copies like Larxene. He can also manipulate time to a degree, like Luxord.

So putting all of that together... Namin'e. Gotta be.

This makes more sense than you might have intended. Namine is the only character with connections to every character you just mentioned.

It may be someone from the dark lol...maybe it's someone that will appear in kh3 but...what did he want and he was trying to kill VAT??

I agree with kingdomhearts125 that it could be xehanorts apprentice but who is that apprentice

for it to be namine namine she would have to be 60 years older and buff. otherwise she wouldn't have been around at that time. and time-travel is out of the question because that would screw up the plot even more.

It can't be Namine.. She was only created near the end of KH1 whereas MF was around 10 years before that.. With the hints that MF is a time traveller, it still can't be Namine. She only has the power to manipulate/fix memories, she never showed us she could do anything with time.

It can't be Namine.. She was only created near the end of KH1 whereas MF was around 10 years before that.. With the hints that MF is a time traveller, it still can't be Namine. She only has the power to manipulate/fix memories, she never showed us she could do anything with time.

Well obviously it can't be Namine. She's not exactly the type of person to grow twice her height, and use lightsabers and powers to attack random keyblade wielders after appearing.

But she is the only character with ties to pretty much every KH character. Hey, maybe the MF will give us insight on what Namine IS?

he has to be the boss in DDD because DDD needs a boss. there's nobody left to be the boss of DDD because we have to save master xehanort for kh3. so, they would make a new character to be the antagonist and he would probably be the first character to be designed

Well obviously it can't be Namine. She's not exactly the type of person to grow twice her height, and use lightsabers and powers to attack random keyblade wielders after appearing.

But she is the only character with ties to pretty much every KH character. Hey, maybe the MF will give us insight on what Namine IS?

That's what I was freaking saying. We know what she is.

We know what she is? Since when?

Since a negative amount of years from now.

But in all seriousness we do have things hinting towards her being a nobody made out of litteraly nothing that qualified to be a nobody by Sora's heartless. In other words she used the same heartless that Roxas used (for the lack of a better word) to become a nobody, because each nobody needs a corresponding heartless.

If the mysterious figure did in fact come into existence the same way as namine then a heart from aprentice xehanort before becoming a heartless returned somewhere and the mysterious figure used ansem sod to meet the requirements to become a nobody. Unless a different heartless altogether was formed and the mysterious figure is its corresponding nobody. Either ways it doesn't explain his time power at all, so I'm not buying it.

i have a feeling its xion revived.......

Why even say that when it is so incredibly obvious that its not Xion revived. Cause I don't care what you think and posts like this really ruin the fun with guessing! Its not even funny like "oh its obviously pluto!" And there is a lot to guess with from what we've seen of him, and it may not have not occurred to you but you don't have to say weather he is this person or that you can just say something insightful that you noticed about him, or agree or disagree about something someone else said. Btw, this isn't directed at you specifically, and no offense, I just want a bit more of an actual intelligent plain discussion. /rant

Why even say that when it is so incredibly obvious that its not Xion revived. Cause I don't care what you think and posts like this really ruin the fun with guessing! Its not even funny like "oh its obviously pluto!" And there is a lot to guess with from what we've seen of him, and it may not have not occurred to you but you don't have to say weather he is this person or that you can just say something insightful that you noticed about him, or agree or disagree about something someone else said. Btw, this isn't directed at you specifically, and no offense, I just want a bit more of an actual intelligent plain discussion. /rant

and i quote: I have a feeling

T_T

Since a negative amount of years from now.

But in all seriousness we do have things hinting towards her being a nobody made out of litteraly nothing that qualified to be a nobody by Sora's heartless. In other words she used the same heartless that Roxas used (for the lack of a better word) to become a nobody, because each nobody needs a corresponding heartless.

If the mysterious figure did in fact come into existence the same way as namine then a heart from aprentice xehanort before becoming a heartless returned somewhere and the mysterious figure used ansem sod to meet the requirements to become a nobody. Unless a different heartless altogether was formed and the mysterious figure is its corresponding nobody. Either ways it doesn't explain his time power at all, so I'm not buying it.

We know HOW Namine came to be, but we don't know WHAT she is. She's completely different from other Nobodies without any reason beyond speculation. The fact that she doesn't really resemble Kairi, Sora or Ventus should be enough of a giveaway.

We know HOW Namine came to be, but we don't know WHAT she is. She's completely different from other Nobodies without any reason beyond speculation. The fact that she doesn't really resemble Kairi, Sora or Ventus should be enough of a giveaway.

Secret Ansem Report 9

I should have expected nothing less from a Keyblade-wielding hero.

Sora and friends defied the machinations of Organization XIII and rescued Naminé.

Naminé was a witch who controlled the memories of others.

Most likely these powers were achieved through a special process when she was born.

Naminé is a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body.

Yet she has no corresponding Heartless.

and i quote: I have a feeling

T_T

and i quote: I don't care what you think (in this case your original post)

Its not at all interesting listening to an obviously wrong feeling another person has. The point of that post is that you could be saying stuff a lot more constructively.

Aside from what mog pointed out I don't think we'll be getting an answer from nomura or a game anytime soon if ever, but I'm fine with speculation.

Secret Ansem Report 9

I should have expected nothing less from a Keyblade-wielding hero.

Sora and friends defied the machinations of Organization XIII and rescued Naminé.

Naminé was a witch who controlled the memories of others.

Most likely these powers were achieved through a special process when she was born.

Naminé is a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body.

Yet she has no corresponding Heartless.

I'm familiar with the passage. That's Ansem the Wises speculation, there is still a very good chance that something will be revealed later to throw us for a loop.