Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

KHBbS Who is the "mysterious figure"

He did leave a nobody behind. That's why Roxas had Ven's heart in him because Ven's heart never left his body because it manifested as a nobody. The body Kairi gave Sora was basically an artificial body with Sora's own heart in it. He got his real body back (Ven's heart included) when he and Roxas merged at the end of KH2

I really wasn't arguing that fact. I could argue that there's no evidence that Ven's heart manifested as Sora's nobody but his nobody took Ven's appearance simply because of the presence of Ven's heart inside Sora's. That would be splitting hairs but would explain why Roxas doesn't know that he's Ven.

My point was that Sora unlocked his heart of his own free will and that no matter what he would have (and did) leave a nobody behind. Just as Master Xehanort unlocked his own heart of his own free will. Yes, it did transfer to Terra but he still left his body behind and in doing so created a nobody, which I believe to be MF.

He did leave a nobody behind. That's why Roxas had Ven's heart in him because Ven's heart never left his body because it manifested as a nobody. The body Kairi gave Sora was basically an artificial body with Sora's own heart in it. He got his real body back (Ven's heart included) when he and Roxas merged at the end of KH2

I really wasn't arguing that fact. I could argue that there's no evidence that Ven's heart manifested as Sora's nobody but his nobody took Ven's appearance simply because of the presence of Ven's heart inside Sora's. That would be splitting hairs but would explain why Roxas doesn't know that he's Ven.

My point was that Sora unlocked his heart of his own free will and that no matter what he would have (and did) leave a nobody behind. Just as Master Xehanort unlocked his own heart of his own free will. Yes, it did transfer to Terra but he still left his body behind and in doing so created a nobody, which I believe to be MF.

Lol, I see your logic, I was just comparing the 2 because they were similar but under different circumstances.

Ill rephrase my theory better this time. A nobody only appears when darkness claims a heart, leaving a heartless behind as well. In MX's case it didnt. It took refuge in Terra's heart and seized control. The only time Xehanort had a heartless and nobody is when Apprentice Xehanort was killed by the heartless he was breeding.

In Sora's case, when he unlocked his heart. Ven's heart was damaged from his fight with Vanitas and couldn't leave the body, therefore, Sora's heart left and was claimed by darkness (only briefly) whereas Ven's stayed behind and lingered in Roxas. One of the main mysteries of KHII and Days was that Roxas had a heart which couldn't be explained until BBS came out.

When Xehanort died and became a heartless and nobody, it took Terra's form because unlike Sora and Ven, who's hearts stayed side-by-side within Sora. MX's heart stayed inside Terra's, therefore taking the appearance of Terra, but with the will of MX.

Anyways, my main point was that the MF is either non-canon or a more important villain that has not been revealed yet.

Well MF is Xemnas so.. that would make sense >.<

i think that MF is the Real one that make O13 and let Riku his heart become part of the darkness , and i think he is the one who started the keyblade war or he is one of those who servived from the keyblade war

I'm gonna have to go with Waldo. That's why we can never find him.

And even though MF can manipulate time, I'm still not sold on the whole "goin gback in time" thing. Xehanort wore the same black coat at the beginning of BbS, so maybe there was another organization that Xemnas later modeled OXIII after.

Again, I'll just wait and see.

It's Waldo.

I think this guy is somehow related to Ven. I mean like -iAD said Ven's keyblade looks like a clock cog and vanitas' keyblade looks like a gear. Then the MF attacks dealing with time, so I think there would be a connection. Also, some weaker arguements you could make for the connection would be the blades MF uses and Ven's Wingblade mode. I know they aren't exactly the same but there are some similiarites between the blades and Ven holds his keyblade backwards like MF holds his one backwards(again not strong arguements but little connections).

I think this guy is somehow related to Ven. I mean like -iAD said Ven's keyblade looks like a clock cog and vanitas' keyblade looks like a gear. Then the MF attacks dealing with time, so I think there would be a connection. Also, some weaker arguements you could make for the connection would be the blades MF uses and Ven's Wingblade mode. I know they aren't exactly the same but there are some similiarites between the blades and Ven holds his keyblade backwards like MF holds his one backwards(again not strong arguements but little connections).

There are similarities between Ven and MF, but then again there is also a fair bit in common with Xemnas. One opinion that might work is if MF is a part of Ven that was created around the same time as Vanitas, but I'm still skeptical on the theory.

There's no point even theorizing about MF anymore. We'll just have to wait for the new games.

well I guess your right but still there is sorta bragging rights, if your like that...like me haha. Anyway I saw in another forum someone point out that Land of Departure was Castle Oblivion and he called it months before the game came out. So it would be cool to have that sort of "premonition" I guess.

No one knows that yet, there are just theories, i think its ven, since the height is about the same as roxas, he dual wields back-handed, and he just seems like ven.

many of peoples still believes he is ansem the wise or eraqus or someone...

but nomura said he was someone new character...

and i bet he meant he/she isnt looking like ansem or eraqus (i meant nobodies that looked always kinda similiar to their somebodies.).

No one knows that yet, there are just theories, i think its ven, since the height is about the same as roxas, he dual wields back-handed, and he just seems like ven.

MF is taller, and Ven isn't the only character to wield a weapon back-handed. I...I am unsure why people think MF is connected to Ven. What about him makes you think he "seems like Ven." (I am not trying to criticize. I'm just trying to understand your view point.)

Umm here's a thought...So I saw this video where the guy believes that MF is Luxord, and he showed some things that proved his theory but it's still a weak arguement. Anyway I looked at some of the comments and someone said that this guy might be a combination of the whole organization. Now I know this is a very far fetched but it's not impossible. I mean look at the connections:

Xemnas:The blades he uses(enough people already believe it)

Xigbar:In kh2 when you fight Xigbar he shoots a spear that reflects off the walls, this resembles the attack where MF jumps up shoots that spear at you and drags you up

Xaldin:Power of wind(that tornado attack MF does, see roxas/ven)

Vexen:After you land a few hits on MF he put up a barrier?

Lexaeus:nothing at all...

Zexion:Clones(MF uses them and so did Zexion), Illusions(MF invisibility)also MF can scramble your commands and Zexion takes away your cards in CoM

Saix:Same body and keyblade reward resembles saix's weapon(ehh some people have pointed it out)

Axel:Power of Fire(that fire charge MF does)

Demyx:Clones(already used I know but not much else for Demyx)

Luxord:Power of Time(Luxord can manipulate it, MF obviously can)

Marluxia:Lasers(MF sends out those light orbs that shoot lasers, Marluxia sent out those petals)

Larxene:Clones(again)

**Roxas/Ven:Dual Wielding his blades/Power over wind(Ventus means wind), holds blades backwards(ehh it's there), Ven's keyblade looks like a clock cog, vanitas' keyblade looks like a gear, keyblade reward looks like a clock, Ven's Wingblade and these blades(to me) look the same, slightly tho.

Well there are the connections I've seen. Again I know this is far fetched but again not impossible. I tried figuring out how this guy would have come to be and I thought that if heartless release hearts when they die maybe nobodies give away energy when they are defeated. So when each member of the organization died they each gave off their energy and it manifested itself into this guy. The reason Roxas has ** next to his name is because he didn't really die. Also the reason he is in birth by sleep could be to make the x-blade?(haven't thought that through). But the reason he can come back in time is because he has Luxord's power of time manipulation.

Well there's my two sense on the other guy's two sense. Also, if there are holes let me know and I'll get back to you tomorrow...the whole reason I wrote this is because it was racing through my mind(you know how you get random thoughts before you go to bed haha)

We shouldn't try and base this entirely on his fighting style BTW. the MF is most likely an unfinished character, so his abilities, and his entire identity for that matter is subject to change. As a case and point, Nomura couldn't decided whether to make Vanitas look like Sora or Roxas. This change would completely change how we think of the character.

I'm still kinda leaning to the MF not being a new enemy, but new enemies.

...I'm still kinda leaning to the MF not being a new enemy, but new enemies.

Thanks, man. I'm going to have nightmares now of me trying to fight a hoard of MF's at level 1.

As for the idea itself, I can see that.

We shouldn't try and base this entirely on his fighting style BTW. the MF is most likely an unfinished character, so his abilities, and his entire identity for that matter is subject to change. As a case and point, Nomura couldn't decided whether to make Vanitas look like Sora or Roxas. This change would completely change how we think of the character.

I'm still kinda leaning to the MF not being a new enemy, but new enemies.

where have you heard he might be more than one guy?