Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
nathano333

KHBbS VOICE ACTING!

I knew it by just listening to his voice in the trailer, and also the japanese voice actor for Sora also did the voice for Vanitas so i could guess that Haley would do the same

zomg! i had no idea haley joel osment was vanitas.! (the voice of sora) did you know that?

[sarcasm]OMG! Did you know Jessie McCartney (Roxas) did the voice of Ven!?[/sarcasm]

But in all seriousness, yeah. Most people knew, especially when it was revealed that the Japanese VA for Sora played him, and the fact he was a black-haired, yellow-eyed, evil Sora.

Aw, give him a break about Vanitas' voice actor! I didn't know that either! I mean, maybe I thought he sounded vaguely familiar, but I didn't know he looked like Sora until I played Ven's story (I started with Terra's). And then I got to the credits after Terra's story and was like "OHHH REALLY???"

So...yeah. =3

You know what would be a really funny joke? Making fun of a person because they don't know a voice actor.

Then repeating the same line for two pages, still thinking it's funny.

You know what would be a really funny joke? Making fun of a person because they don't know a voice actor.

Then repeating the same line for two pages, still thinking it's funny.

this

I was pretty suprised mself when I found out. No way would I ever think my dear Haley would be so deliciously evil sounding. He did do a great job though. He has that sort of hint of Sora in his Vanitas voice, but barely noticeable.

After a while, I could see Haley as Vanitas even though I was like sdfcnkjenf at first xD

Wow guys, back off on them, Ok?

It's a bit hard to believe that Haley did Vanitus' voice, seeing as how Sora's is cheery, and Vanitus' is downright evil.

I honestly expected this kind of behavior on a forum site for a game ruled by XBL junkies, like Bungie.net, not from you all.

For shame. >=(