Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Codeman1346

KH1 Brand new kh1?

Hey, I was wondering if there is any reliable sites I can get a brand new copy of KH1 other than Amazon or Ebay? (Greatest hits is okay)

Amazon is over $30. Hell no.

I don't trust Ebay much.

tl;dr Brand new KH1?

To be honest, I went to my local gameswap, and they didn't have it. So you think I will have better luck at a later date?

And They do still have new ones on ebay and Amazon, amazon was way to expensive and I don't trust ebay that much. I might end up giving in.

Does gamestop have an online store?

To be honest, I went to my local gameswap, and they didn't have it. So you think I will have better luck at a later date?

And They do still have new ones on ebay and Amazon, amazon was way to expensive and I don't trust ebay that much. I might end up giving in.

Does gamestop have an online store?

Yeah,but I kh1 and it seems to be pre-owned and they don't have any new ones stocked.

I know you want a brand new one but if you are going to just play it preowned copies from gamestop are generally cheaper and are in pretty awesome condition epically now since people just buy games and sell them back once they beat them. But also if you call gamestop or go to them and ask them if they have a new copy, if it is not in stock they will order it for you and it should come in 3-5 business days. :)

On Gamestop.com they only have used copies for $20.00. It may be the same price new, but I would doubt that a local GS would have any new copies of a game this old. Just get it used, unless you need it as a collectors item, there is really no point in getting it new.