Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What are your impressions on the Kingdom Hearts pilot animatic?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What are your impressions on the Kingdom Hearts pilot animatic?

• I loved it, should become a show
    • It was alright
    • I'm indifferent
    • I didn't like it
    • I didn't see it

I love that we got the chance to see this and I truly enjoyed watching it, but I wouldn't want this particular project to be the foundation for a Kingdom Hearts show. The series has moved on so far from the moment in time when this project was made that it would be better to just start from the ground up. If there really is a Disney+ Kingdom Hearts show, I hope it takes place in the year Sora is missing and we get to see what his friends are doing to try to find him. 

I'm gonna say indifferent. xD I mean it was a fun watch, definitely better than I expected but I don't know that that style and direction is what I'd want to see in a potential Kingdom Hearts animated series. It's really nice that it's been received mostly well by the community though, if anything it shows that there is demand for that kind of thing, so maybe one day we'll get something of the like. xD 

What about Jiminy will he still be a part of it along with his Journal for that show as well even though he can be the narrator of it as well just like he did for Pinocchio

Edited by ARHP4578
a few mishaps

I like it for the most part, except how...utterly rushed it feels. And Sora seemingly having the Keyblade on Destiny Islands beforehand was a choice, that's for sure.

All in all, it was a fun watch, but I wouldn't want it to be the basis for a show today. There's too much that's happened since KH1 to go back now.

Also just nitpicking, I know it was unfinished, but there are a LOT of horrible 'pause faces' in that short 😂