Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Princess Kairi 9494

New Disney Worlds

i dont ever want to go back to aatlanrica even if u get worlds most powerful keyblade

They should use monstro again, I'd also love to see a new jungle book world.

This is already a thread. You should look at it again. However, to satisfy your curiosity, I believe that they should do Monstro, Enchanted Dominion, Castle of Dreams, Dwarf's Woodlands, Deep Space (with an Earth portion), and Twilight Town.

Space Paranoids (more characters) , Atlancitca (more places and a fight place like kh1 ) , Agrabah (Aladdin 3 ) , Neverland (Hook's ship,Neverland, London and islands around Neverland) , Port Royal , Castle of dreams and for new worlds : Toy story , Stitch , Chicken Little and Cars

Waverly Place! I <3 Selena Gomez. But of course im sure they only do animated disney shows/movies for there worlds.

well actually they did have Tron and Port Royal in kh2 but im pretty sure they dont do the shows only the movies unless they made the world on the WoWP movie but still i really doubt they will i would actually like a phineas and ferb world i can imagine a plot for it phineas and ferb make these robot things with hearts then pete and doofinsmerts team up and put darkness in the robots making them heartless and then doofinsmerts creats this big one which would be the boss called the heartlessinator-inator

i dont ever want to go back to aatlanrica even if u get worlds most powerful keyblade

They should use monstro again, I'd also love to see a new jungle book world.

SE isn't allowed to use tarzan anymore

he means the film the jungle book it was deleted from birth by sleep

Also, to add on to my other post, in future KH games, I know they'll make these worlds because of the new movies:

Port Royal (New pirates of caribbian movie.)

Monsters Inc. (Monsters inc 2 comes out in 2012.)

Cars (Cars 2 comes out next year.)