Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pandora333

Annoying posts/comments

People who think Eraqus and Master Xehanort have Nobodies.

Do you have any proof that they don't?

You need a Heartless to have a Nobody. And to create a Heartless, you need to lose your heart to darkness. However, both Eraqus' and MX's hearts went into Terra.

People who think Eraqus and Master Xehanort have Nobodies.

Do you have any proof that they don't?

You need a Heartless to have a Nobody. And to create a Heartless, you need to lose your heart to darkness. However, both Eraqus' and MX's hearts went into Terra.

I'm pretty sure you only need a spirit and a body.

Because that's all a Nobody is.

And they did lose their hearts to Darkness, in a way, Eraqus was blasted by darkness, and when Xehanort had has heart removed, there was darkness all around him. But I digress, the main point is that their hearts were separated from their body's, it fits the circumstances that are caused by losing your heart, just in a surprisingly irregular instance.

It's not that I disagree, I don't think Armour ofthe Master or No Heart are Nobodies or anything, but it's not impossible that they have Nobodies.

I'm pretty sure you only need a spirit and a body.

Because that's all a Nobody is.

And they did lose their hearts to Darkness, in a way, Eraqus was blasted by darkness, and when Xehanort had has heart removed, there was darkness all around him. But I digress, the main point is that their hearts were separated from their body's, it fits the circumstances that are caused by losing your heart, just in a surprisingly irregular instance.

It's not that I disagree, I don't think Armour ofthe Master or No Heart are Nobodies or anything, but it's not impossible that they have Nobodies.

It's true that a Nobody is the spirit and body left behind, but it only turns into a Nobody if a Heartless is created. Why else would Nomura say that if the Heartless is destroyed before the Nobody, they come back as a somebody? The Heartless is created first, and the soul and body left behind after the Heartless is created turn into a Nobody if the person had a strong heart. If the person didn't have a strong heart, they would just dissappear.

However, if what you say is true and you just need to remove a heart and not have it be a heartless, then Kairi would have two Nobodies, since her heart leaves her body and goes into Sora, then Sora free's both his heart and hers. The latter action created Namine. However, when Kairi first lost her heart and it went into Sora, her body remained the same, as we could see on Captain Hook's ship as well as Hollow Bastion. Same can be said of the other 6 princesses of heart. They all lost their hearts to create the Keyblade of People's Hearts, however they don't have Nobodies. Therefore, a Heartless is required to create a Nobody.

I once read a rather racist comment in which the poster asked if there was any way he could turn off the BGM because he didn't want to listen to the, quote, "shoddy wannabe-Disney Japanese crap" that was constantly playing. Pissed me off to no end. I mean, even if you don't like the music, you don't make comments like that. You just don't.

THE BLOODY firetruckING YAOI!!!!!!

Or rather, the rabid fangirls who CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT that Kairi exists, and kill her off in every goddamn yaoi fic they write, EVER.

God, this fandom pisses me off at times.... *downs beer bottle*

*raises flame shield*

I hate the Kairi haters. "OMG SORA SHULDNT BEEE WITH KAIRI!!11! HE SHULD BE WIT RIKU!1!! <333".

I feel like hitting them. With a chair. |8

Nothing against Yaoi or anything, but bloody hell.. those people just annoy me.

I also hate the so called 'true fans of kingdom hearts' saying that Ven is Roxas. >_<

...People who make a fuss over the boyxboy (I refuse to use the word yaoi, since that implies much more than people realise...) pairings and attack people who don't particularly enjoy things like Sora/Kairi because "itz canon!1!!!1!". People can ship whatever pairings they like, and it's not just the "yaoi" fans who are rabid. Het fans can be just as bad. :c

I recently read a post where someone said that everyone who said Riku didn't have a Nobody was wrong, and that Ansem SoD was his Nobody. I facepalmed so hard at that.

It's also annoying when people say that Riku did lose his heart. I've had people say that Axel was his Nobody, because he and Roxas are friends and Sora and Riku are friends. That's the only reason. I've even had someone say that Roxas was his Nobody!

Yaoi = Yamete, oshiri ga itai!

/shot

I don't see why people have to complain about boyxboy/yaoi/whatever you want to call it, either. If you don't like boyxboy, then steer clear of it. You can pretend it doesn't exist and let us supporters of pairings like Soriku, AkuRoku, and ect., alone because honestly, we don't like people bashing us when you have no reason to. I'm sure you all ship het 'non canon' pairings there are no canon pairings in KH you guys ._., so let us ship our own pairings.

Oh I hate those people who insist Sora/Kairi and Roxas/Namine are canon. Nothing against the pairings, but seriously guys. ._.;

And when people insists the message in Sanctuary backwards is a coincedence. I wouldn't put is past Nomura to have planned that. I mean Xehanort with out the x can be rearranged into No Heart. The Kai in Kairi, the Nami in Namine, and the Xi(Shi) in Xion have to do with water. And then Sora and Ventus and Riku and Terra and ect. I don't think anything in KH just happens to be a coincedence

/shutsup

Another thing that's annoying is when people don't pay attention to what section the thread is in. Like someone would make a fave keyblade thread in BBS and someone would list a kh2 keyblade.

There are some things I found that did bug me. But currently, I've been kind of fed up with all the KH Female hate. I understand why some people hate them, but its getting too far... and shallow. Another thing that bugs me is when people keep posting Axel as a gay pedophile/stalker, ruining and belittling his character.And finally, the whole Ventus/Roxas mix up can get on peoples nerves after another 100 comments or so. (sigh) What is with the fandom these days?...

I recently read a post where someone said that everyone who said Riku didn't have a Nobody was wrong, and that Ansem SoD was his Nobody. I facepalmed so hard at that.

It's also annoying when people say that Riku did lose his heart. I've had people say that Axel was his Nobody, because he and Roxas are friends and Sora and Riku are friends. That's the only reason. I've even had someone say that Roxas was his Nobody!

ye i read that too i was almost about too scream at my laptop "YOU F***ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!" but then i realised its 2:15 in the morning and my parents are asleep

There are some things I found that did bug me. But currently, I've been kind of fed up with all the KH Female hate. I understand why some people hate them, but its getting too far... and shallow. Another thing that bugs me is when people keep posting Axel as a gay pedophile/stalker, ruining and belittling his character.And finally, the whole Ventus/Roxas mix up can get on peoples nerves after another 100 comments or so. (sigh) What is with the fandom these days?...

my thoughts exactly