Pandora333

Annoying posts/comments

Comments from a vid I posted on youtube

kaybabe300:

Roxas is pissed!!!

Dracoreign:

@kaybabe300 That's not Roxas!? >:0

kaybabe300:

@Dracoreign then who? the heck is it if its not him?!

BassGSnewtype:

@kaybabe300 That's? Ventus

kaybabe300:

@BassGSnewtype oh i get it. hes soras older? brother

BassGSnewtype:

@kaybabe300 *Head? desk!!*

pfredflyer:

@BassGSnewtype wow lol? xD

and so forth

I heard this kind of comment:

VGlNZ0KCaJo

Um, what's with the clips of Rock Lee? lol?

fool. The annagram on Xemnas' name. It's humiliating. I won't repeat it. It's just too... AAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I second that.

I third it!

I forth it.

Comments from a vid I posted on youtube

kaybabe300:

Roxas is pissed!!!

Dracoreign:

@kaybabe300 That's not Roxas!? >:0

kaybabe300:

@Dracoreign then who? the heck is it if its not him?!

BassGSnewtype:

@kaybabe300 That's? Ventus

kaybabe300:

@BassGSnewtype oh i get it. hes soras older? brother

BassGSnewtype:

@kaybabe300 *Head? desk!!*

pfredflyer:

@BassGSnewtype wow lol? xD

and so forth

That's kinda sad...

when kh got censored and sora said "Were trying to *beep* riku and the king have you *beep* them

I hate that kinda stuff too >.<

When people ask why Ven looks like Roxas, even though chronologically, Ven came first. When people say that Xion is a Nobody or apart of Sora. When people post theories that make no sense whatsoever. People who think Eraqus and Master Xehanort have Nobodies. When Master Xemnas says fool in every post, reminding me of Excalibur from Soul Eater. When people post random crap in a serious thread. Back before BBS came out when people kept saying Ven was Sora's dad. Shall I go on?

Yeah. I remember telling so many people it was impossible since Sora is 5 and Ven is like 15. Ven was 10 when Sora was born, so he would be too young. And I know Disney wouldn't allow anything like that.

When people ask why Ven looks like Roxas, even though chronologically, Ven came first. When people say that Xion is a Nobody or apart of Sora. When people post theories that make no sense whatsoever. People who think Eraqus and Master Xehanort have Nobodies. When Master Xemnas says fool in every post, reminding me of Excalibur from Soul Eater. When people post random crap in a serious thread. Back before BBS came out when people kept saying Ven was Sora's dad. Shall I go on?

fool.Dont be a hater=)

fool. The annagram on Xemnas' name. It's humiliating. I won't repeat it. It's just too... AAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

L2avnGWGhnE

*laughs herself out of the chair, clapping* GOOD ONE! xD

when kh got censored and sora said "Were trying to *beep* riku and the king have you *beep* them

I find it ironic how, by attempting to clean up KH, they made it dirtier. xD

Anyways, posts that annoy me are those that ask obvious questions that any KH fan should know.

Or those that ask for help, when there are already stickies (or "Important Threads" on here) for asking for help. They were made for a reason. >.>;

Oh, just remembered another type of post that annoys me.

I can't stand when people start using "gangsta" speak with their posts. Like using "da" instead of "the" and "dey" instead of "they".

I just can't read any post that has that in it. It just annoys me to no end. >=l

I can't stand it when people post things and say they are factual when they are in no way factual at all. And then when people pull random Nomura quotes out of their asses, when Nomura didn't even say what they quoted.

when people start talking about the game like they know every thing when sadly they dont

and someone on youtube i was lisening to Vanitas theme and someone wrote on a comment:

justin bieber music is better than this crap!

and i was like FU!

crap is better than justin bieber xD