Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomxhearts15

Other Wielders?

So, if there ever WAS a Keyblade War, countless wielders would flock to fight for Kingdom Hearts, and blah blah blah. So, where do these other wielders come from? I mean, how come NONE of them have ever crossed paths with Sora or the others? You'd think with the worlds being at risk, somebody besides Sora and Riku would step up to the plate. SO...where are these other Keyblade wielders?

if there are any still alive i would think they would hid out of fear because of what they would end up doing when they saw the power of kingdom hearts again (like turn to darkness or start another war), or they dont have as much power as they use to, or maybe even sitting on the side training apprentices to start another war. lol who knows xD

ok but if u listine to what i think it was xehanort said was he was going to use the x~blade to unlock kingdom hearts and combined the realms i think and then it will open the doorways for all the world and the keyblade weilder will lock it to battle once more....

while this is just speculation, it could be that all of the keyblade wielders were in separate worlds, and normally it would be impossible for them to cross the border. and the creation of the X-blade somehow removed that restriction. And then they all sensed the power of the X-blade, and naturally wanted it for themselves, thus diverging on the keyblade graveyard, casuing the keyblade war.

But just my theory, as they said close to nothing about this.

Well most of the Keyblade Warriors died off in the Keyblade War.

Many did survive. Who knows where they are, what world they are on.

But they are probably hiding because they don't want another Keyblade War again. They either hide in fear, swearing to never leave the world until they die, or they started a new life, forgetting about Keyblades.

Either way, they are on many different worlds. Whatever they are doing is to avoid KH or anything related. Maybe they'll shed some light on some of them in KH3. Maybe that once Sora and Riku become Masters, they will starting looking fo te Keyblade wielders to help them in their journey to stop Xehanort. But meh, that's just pure speculation.

This is cool.Perhaps they've ......passed away...... but then again your right.The ENTIRE WORLD is at risk and only Sora and Riku try to save it?Puh-leez.Maybe there ARE other keyblade weilders in the world but as timing has it,they never met with Sora.Lets say for example,there's a keyblade weilder named Rex.He was alive during Kh 1.He didn't do much to save people and traverse to worlds and he didn't even participate in the Olypic Games.My theory suggests that there MAY have been like 3-7 more keyblade weilders but they werent as IMPORTANT as Sora so they never got the spotlight of being a hero/main character.

So, if there ever WAS a Keyblade War, countless wielders would flock to fight for Kingdom Hearts, and blah blah blah. So, where do these other wielders come from? I mean, how come NONE of them have ever crossed paths with Sora or the others? You'd think with the worlds being at risk, somebody besides Sora and Riku would step up to the plate. SO...where are these other Keyblade wielders?

Because a lot of the keyblade weilders were fighting in the first keyblade war fighting for the light within Kingdom hearts and obtaining the X-Blade.