Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kingdomxhearts15

KHBbS The Keyblade War

So I just was reading the thread 'Something I realized' where the topic was about how Xehenort's thirst for knowledge about what the outcome to the Keyblade War would be was the cause for all the troubles in the KH series so far. So, that got me thinking, what exactly would the Keyblade War bring to Sora and co.? I do think that in the future KH games we will see what the Keyblade War was, and possibly see ANOTHER Keyblade War, but the point is, what happens when Xehenort finally gets the answers to his questions?

So I just was reading the thread 'Something I realized' where the topic was about how Xehenort's thirst for knowledge about what the outcome to the Keyblade War would be was the cause for all the troubles in the KH series so far. So, that got me thinking, what exactly would the Keyblade War bring to Sora and co.? I do think that in the future KH games we will see what the Keyblade War was, and possibly see ANOTHER Keyblade War, but the point is, what happens when Xehenort finally gets the answers to his questions?

Well, in BBS xehanort explained that he wanted to start another Keyblade war and use a younger, stronger body in order to see it with his own eyes. Plus, a lot of keyblade weilders lost their lives in the first keyblade war, so I don't think that when Xehanort returns, he's gonna start another keyblade war and obtain the X-Blade again since most of the keyblade weilders died and that vanitas is defeated. Yen Sid said that Xehanort has another plan in mind. So, the chances of him starting another keyblade war are low.

Glad my idea helped you! ^_^

Anywho, I have no idea what he would do with the information, but I know it won't be the end of the Saga until Xehanort is gone for good. Even if he was able to recreate the Keyblade war, it wouldn't end until Xehanort meets his.

Also, as Kingdomxhearts15 said, he's got another plan. My thought is he might try to recreate the X-blade not for a second Keyblade war, but so he could try and do what Xemnas was unsuccessful at, fusing with Kingdom Hearts. He'd try and recreate the X-blade, the true Kingdom Hearts would appear, and he'd try and get the power from it.