Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
tomislav

KHBbS MF (Mystery figure)

Well we don't know who this character is. But since Sora appeared to stop it and then dissapeared, he might appear in future games.

Why did it appear? In terms of storyline, I don't know. But in terms of spoilers, Nomura may wanted to show just a bit to what's in store for future KH games.

i think donalds nobody

I think you're trolling.

Anyways, I have no idea exactly who he is, but evidence points to the fact that MF definitely is related to Organization XIII

Well we don't know who this character is. But since Sora appeared to stop it and then dissapeared, he might appear in future games.

Why did it appear? In terms of storyline, I don't know. But in terms of spoilers, Nomura may wanted to show just a bit to what's in store for future KH games.

Sora never fought the Mysterious Figure

i think donalds nobody

I think you're trolling.

Anyways, I have no idea exactly who he is, but evidence points to the fact that MF definitely is related to Organization XIII

Not everything non-truthful on the internet is trolling.

Sora never fought the Mysterious Figure

i think donalds nobody

I think you're trolling.

Not everything non-truthful on the internet is trolling.

I think someone said that Sora briefly appeared in the end of the fight, but not sure.

But still MF is going to appear in future KH games, like all secret bosses before him.

Personally, I think he's some other incarnation of Xehanort, one that has power over time.

[joke answer]It was Luxord! He stole Xemnas' weapons and held them backwards! Then he went back in time since it's his element![/joke answer]

As for the person who mentioned Sora, I believe they were referring to KHFM when sora fought the EU, there are similarities with their entrance, fading in and out. However, the MF is not the same character that Sora fought in KHFM, that is Xemnas,

Just an educated guess, but my gut feeling is its either one of MX's apprentices, or some unnamed ally from either 3D or from an unannounced game in the future.