KH2 Sora or Roxas?

Was it Sora or Roxas?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Was it Sora or Roxas?

• Sora.
    • Roxas.

So everyone knows the opening to Kingdom Hearts II:

h93ZcVw0vtk

I've always assumed that it was Roxas that says "A scattered dream that like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line to pieces up-yours and mine." But a friend of mine said that it's Sora that said that, so I was wondering do you guys think it was Sora or Roxas?

So everyone knows the opening to Kingdom Hearts II:

h93ZcVw0vtk

I've always assumed that it was Roxas that says "A scattered dream that like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line to pieces up-yours and mine." But a friend of mine said that it's Sora that said that, so I was wondering do you guys think it was Sora or Roxas?

I am pretty sure it is Sora as well. But I could be mistaken. :/

Are you seriously making a thread out of this? Anyway, it's Sora. You can tell if you played KH2 cause his voice is different from KH1. Plus, it shows Sora while he's saying "A far off memory blah blah blah". Another thing, and who's pieces is Roxas going to lie up? lol

Are you seriously making a thread out of this? Anyway, it's Sora. You can tell if you played KH2 cause his voice is different from KH1. Plus, it shows Sora while he's saying "A far off memory blah blah blah". Another thing, and who's pieces is Roxas going to lie up? lol

Yes, yes I am. I jus re-watched the opening and some clips from KH2, haha now I feel silly xD it's totally Sora.

It's Sora. On a side note, when Roxas is falling off the building in suuupppeerrrr slloooo-mooooo, I always thought that it was Roxas saying "Starts with an S" and all of that.