Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MasterVentus2010

KHBbS Save Problem on 1000?

Hey everyone, merry christmas! I was just wanting to ask a question about bbs. I have been asking my parents alot to get me a psp and bbs, and i looked on the internet today and saw that some websites said that bbs cant save on the PSP-1000 (Phat)

Anyone have a PSP-1000 that saves and works properly with the khbbs UMD?

Is this true?

Please Respond

Ven-Vanitas

Well, I don't have a PSP of any sort, but I'm pretty sure that all UMD's work for PSP1000's, even if they are new, they are the same as old UMD's, so I wouldn't understand why it wouldn't work, perhaps that one person was just having an issue with their psp

never had any trouble on my 1000.

The save system is kinda odd though, I unlocked the final episode on standard after beating it on proud. I've heard this happen to people with any version of PSP however...

I wonder why alot of people on this psp gen website said the saving on the psp 1000 series for bbs wasnt working... :O

That's not true, the game will still save even if you do have a PSP 1000. The people that said about BBS not saving on a PSP 1000 got their info wrong.

So... what firmware do you have to have to make it run on a PSP 1000? Or does the BBS US UMD come with a firmware update to make BBS able to run?

BBS has a firmware update in it that makes BBS able to run. So you don't need to worry about which PSP you're using.

I have a 1000 and I have no issues with the game or saving it, so I think you should be right.

So... what firmware do you have to have to make it run on a PSP 1000? Or does the BBS US UMD come with a firmware update to make BBS able to run?

New PSP games come with firmware updates built into the game, so if you need to upgrade it'll let you when you boot up the game.

I wonder why alot of people on this psp gen website said the saving on the psp 1000 series for bbs wasnt working... :O

That's not true, the game will still save even if you do have a PSP 1000. The people that said about BBS not saving on a PSP 1000 got their info wrong.

There are a lot of factors to take into account. The memory card, for example, can cause problems very easily.

But more importantly, there are two versions of PSP 1000.

A regular 100, and a newer PSP 1001. Most people have a 1001, but people who have a 1000 could encounter problems. The first versions of the Wii had trouble running newer games like Brawl for the same reason.

The 1000 is also the least finished product of the versions, and as such prone to the most glitches. Out of date technology and parts can come into play.

I doubt they just 'Got it wrong'