Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat

Yes, they've been given a brief respite. Geico salesmen are back doing door to door

Lol, only some truth there. Just extended summer so still hot until September but then really nice until like April. Then burn baby.

Lol, only some truth there. Just extended summer so still hot until September but then really nice until like April. Then burn baby.

I said 50 is good jacket weather, not that it was cold. By jacket I mean something light to keep the wind off. I live in Minnesota, people leave here because of the cold. If you're in Canada, or North of where I am 👍

Kingdom hearts won't pump itself.

Come on Nomura has gotta release the game when people out here selling their bodies in preparation

Plasma pays out the best, but I could get gift cards for like $15-20 bucks, if you donate platelets you can donate more often.. whole blood is over a month? My best sell my body for fun money was product testing where I worked. I could be in a clipper study and get $200 to shave my head. Unfortunately I no longer work there, re-org