Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat

That's pretty wild. How many hours would you say you had? That plus what's your overall impression of the game? Especially if you've played monster hunter world or Pokemon go much

played roughly 24hrs in the few days, so many things id love in Pokemon go, the Ap system remove the need to spoof for thoses who cant move to much or live in crappy areas, it ran well on my samsung s20 that is very much a ticking time bomb lol,
the fact that you have things to do while at home missions and the switch from touch to gps mode, id 50/50 on the auto fights for missions as im lazy but i really want controller support so many missions i could of completed easier with support, sound track like all Kingdom hearts games and ff games slaps hard
custom avatars are simple but do kick arse, looking forward for the things to come and hope theres going to be alot more stuff to do in the town part of the game as it was abit boring . i think i was more happy with the eye patch as im missing an eye in RL lol, Im a huge pokemon go (pogo) fan and play it with my son every day this made me miss a few days on pogo lol,

spoofing is a hugh issue for POGO even though i dont mind people using it pogo would 100% remove alot of spoofers with the AP system this KHML has

also i was playing on mid graphics as my phone was overheating and about to blow up i should of Downloaded it on my tablet to reamp up the graphics but as you see from the screen shots it wasnt a issue

I have an S21 so also some good input for me. My phone overheats so easy here in Vegas summers for GPS games. Guess this won't be different..

Really glad to hear you had such a good experience and that there is a lot of mechanics to discourage POGO. I long ago stopped playing partially because of that, really kills the motivation and it took them awhile to add walking mechanics that were worthwhile on their own.

they probably already know if they will be realesing the game this year or not why dont they just tell us that it wont realese this year so we can have some closure