Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat

Ok but high-key, the Gummi ship blowing the firetruck out of the Panzer Elite is dank imagery lol

This reminds me, I did legit no joke have a dream once where Shrek was in KH4.

And in my dream at least it was rad lmao

NAH

He’s jealous and/or indifferent of the majority of the cast. He hates a select few.

He’s jealous of the Guardians, indifferent to the Organization Members and he firetrucking HATES Xehanort.

I say he’d hate Baldr because Baldr is like him, a heart of darkness, but he had EVERYTHING Vanitas wanted: a Light Half, friends, stability, and wholeness, and actively tore it down.

2 hours ago, hawk222_1550644792 said:

In terms of most recently, probably ww2. Like, actual history ww2

that is weird. i suppose you could have bedknobs and brromsticks but that's still different.

36 minutes ago, ali3n.0bserv3r said:

NAH

He’s jealous and/or indifferent of the majority of the cast. He hates a select few.

He’s jealous of the Guardians, indifferent to the Organization Members and he firetrucking HATES Xehanort.

I say he’d hate Baldr because Baldr is like him, a heart of darkness, but he had EVERYTHING Vanitas wanted: a Light Half, friends, stability, and wholeness, and actively tore it down.

there's nothing to say he wanted any of that

Edited by ocean's rage

I'd say he's more just Sadistic then like a full on psychopath- I think that word and sociopath get latched onto him too liberally, he doesn't only* exist to cause pain and miser and destruction, he just *likes to. He's not "crazy", for lack of a better word, is my point