Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Which Disney Animated Series do you want to appear in Kingdom Hearts series. We all know in reality not all of them are not gonna happen right? But hey a man/child can dream. Which Disney Animated Series you want to appear and why?
If it does happen, the worlds I want to appear are:

1. Gargoyles (I love the dark atmosphere of this series. A Q&A with Greg Weisman, the creator of Disney TV series Gargoyles, he confirms that Gargoyles was "getting close on Kingdom Hearts")
  2. Owl House (It would make sense considering the show is filled with magic I can already imagine Luz and King as your party members.)
  3. Amphibia ( Imagine if we saw an  Amphibian versions of Sora, Donald, and Goofy or Sora, Riku, and Kairi and might meet up with Anne and her friends to stop King Andrias and his master.)
  4. Ducktales OG Reboot (OG or Reboot it doesn't matter. The reason why I included the reboot 2017 is because the reboot became one of the medals that you use in KHUX)
  5. Star vs The Forces of Evil (Same as Owl House but Star and Marco are your party members.)
  6. Goof Troop (Max and PJ) (As a way of providing more backstory and focus for Donald and Goofy, I'd love to have worlds that revolve around Goof Troop/A Goofy Movie and Duck Tales.)
  7. Tangled: The Series (Imagine Sora will encounter villains like Varian, Cassandra, and Zhan Tiri)
  8. Kim Possible (Most of the villains would make for EXCELLENT boss battles.)
  9. Motorcity (If it's at all possible, cause I can see a lot of cool fights coming out of this world. Plus, I just really dig that show's style, and want to see more of it.)
  10. Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (I can see this being a similar situation to Space Paranoids or the Timeless River, where it exists as a world within Toy Box).

I know some of you may not agree with my list, but all of them are my opinions. That's why I want you guys to form your own answers and lists. But what do you guys think? Do you think Tetsuya Nomura will create another filler KH game and he will use Disney Animated Series' worlds as an example?

Let me know your thoughts and answers.

Edited by EighteenEighty

I think Gargoyles was a scrapped world.

What about Gravity Falls, SRMTHFG, or Phineas & Ferb/Milo Murphy's Law?

Sadly the reason why I didn't put GF on the list is because Alex Hirsch the creator of the show hates Kingdom Hearts.

If Amphibia is going to be a part of Kingdom Hearts I would use Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, Axel, Roxas, Xion, some of the other keyblade wielders, and Saix (as themselves) before Amphibia in LA (Los Angeles) they will be able to help The Boonchuys, IT Girls, Molly Jo, Dr. Jan, Terri, Humphry Westwood, and some elder women from the Thai Temple to fight against Mr. X and the FBI and so The Planters and Frobo escape from the FBI compound then bring The Planters, Frobo, and Anne and help them open the portal back to Amphibia then have to help Anne Boonchuy, The Planters, Sasha Waybright, Captain Grime, and The Wartwood Resistance to fight against King Andrias, his robot army and The Core (and bring Marcy Wu back to her old self) then help them bring those girls back home and bring everything back in balance

Los Angeles

Amphibia (1)

maybe mix with those two different worlds merge together. What would you guys think about it?

Edited by ARHP4578
a few different mishaps for demonstrating about them

Tron Uprising. Given the franchise ends at Legacy for the time being, using a Argon City in a post-Legacy setting has lots of potential in bringing closure to the characters from the show, restoring Tron and a story that explores what the Grid is like without Clu or any presence of Flynn. Maybe the story involves finding a mass back up to restore the reprogramed Programs Clu intended to use as foot soldiers, or someone like Dyson, Tesler, Pavel or Cyrus rising to fill the power vacuum. Imagine a Grid city with the scale of San Fransokyo you can move around and in and interact with. If the player character has admin privileges part of the interaction could involve changing the local area, making doors etc. 

Edited by jbmasta

On 3/21/2022 at 11:31 PM, ARHP4578 said:

If Amphibia is going to be a part of Kingdom Hearts I would use Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, Axel, Roxas, Xion, some of the other keyblade wielders, and Saix (as themselves) before Amphibia in LA (Los Angeles) they will be able to help The Boonchuys, IT Girls, Molly Jo, Dr. Jan, Terri, Humphry Westwood, and some elder women from the Thai Temple to fight against Mr. X and the FBI and so The Planters and Frobo escape from the FBI compound then bring The Planters, Frobo, and Anne and help them open the portal back to Amphibia then have to help Anne Boonchuy, The Planters, Sasha Waybright, Captain Grime, and The Wartwood Resistance to fight against King Andrias, his robot army and The Core (and bring Marcy Wu back to her old self) then help them bring those girls back home and bring everything back in balance

Los Angeles

Amphibia

maybe mix with those two different worlds merge together. What would you guys think about it?

On 3/19/2022 at 1:53 AM, EighteenEighty said:

Which Disney Animated Series do you want to appear in Kingdom Hearts series. We all know in reality not all of them are not gonna happen right? But hey a man/child can dream. Which Disney Animated Series you want to appear and why?

1. Gargoyles (I love the dark atmosphere of this series. A Q&A with Greg Weisman, the creator of Disney TV series Gargoyles, he confirms that Gargoyles was "getting close on Kingdom Hearts")
  2. Owl House (It would make sense considering the show is filled with magic I can already imagine Luz and King as your party members.)
  3. Amphibia ( Imagine if we saw an  Amphibian versions of Sora, Donald, and Goofy or Sora, Riku, and Kairi and might meet up with Anne and her friends to stop King Andrias and his master.)
  4. Ducktales OG Reboot (OG or Reboot it doesn't matter. The reason why I included the reboot 2017 is because the reboot became one of the medals that you use in KHUX)
  5. Star vs The Forces of Evil (Same as Owl House but Star and Marco are your party members.)
  6. Goof Troop (Max and PJ) (As a way of providing more backstory and focus for Donald and Goofy, I'd love to have worlds that revolve around Goof Troop/A Goofy Movie and Duck Tales.)
  7. Tangled: The Series (Imagine Sora will encounter villains like Varian, Cassandra, and Zhan Tiri)
  9. Motorcity (If it's at all possible, cause I can see a lot of cool fights coming out of this world. Plus, I just really dig that show's style, and want to see more of it.)
  10. Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (I can see this being a similar situation to Space Paranoids or the Timeless River, where it exists as a world within Toy Box).

I know some of you may not agree with my list, but all of them are my opinions. That's why I want you guys to form your own answers and lists. But what do you guys think? Do you think Tetsuya Nomura will create another filler KH game and he will use Disney Animated Series' worlds as an example?

Los Angeles

Amphibia (1)

Edited by ARHP4578
another mistakes that needs to be fix for everyone to see

On 3/19/2022 at 1:53 AM, EighteenEighty said:

I agree when it comes to Owl House and Amphibia and Ducktales the reboot and Star Vs the Forces of Evil and Kim Possible and Tangled the series