Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

oh really? yus! i would like to see videos of sora speaking spanish...but in a way it kinda scares me 0_o

I agree, I would get nightmares O.o

in fact look what i found: sora speaking spanish,french,german, and japanese

kairi sounds funny in spainish xD, at the same time...freaky 0_o but i wouldnt mind getting simple and clean in spanish =D they also have more of those videos on youtube that have roxas,riku,kairi,axel and namine speaking multiple languages =D

oh really? yus! i would like to see videos of sora speaking spanish...but in a way it kinda scares me 0_o

kairi sounds funny in spainish xD, at the same time...freaky 0_o but i wouldnt mind getting simple and clean in spanish =D they also have more of those videos on youtube that have roxas,riku,kairi,axel and namine speaking multiple languages =D

Oh my gosh I'm gonna have nightmares tonight o.o, and I didn't see Roxas, Axel, and Namine's voices in other languages. Only Sora, and Kairi's voices. And lol at the end of the vid it sounded like Sora said "Kingdom Hearts... is a SNITCH".

Oh my gosh I'm gonna have nightmares tonight o.o, and I didn't see Roxas, Axel, and Namine's voices in other languages. Only Sora, and Kairi's voices. And lol at the end of the vid it sounded like Sora said "Kingdom Hearts... is a SNITCH".

xD im sorry that i will give you nightmares but think of it as this way: people from other countries are actually playing kh, and that would create a way bigger fanbase so disney might actually start to care ^_^

xD im sorry that i will give you nightmares but think of it as this way: people from other countries are actually playing kh, and that would create a way bigger fanbase so disney might actually start to care ^_^

lol i totaly laughed when it was in german and french lol im takeing german and its a fun laguage to learn lol

lol i totaly laughed when it was in german and french lol im takeing german and its a fun laguage to learn lol

my head hurts............ I'm scared D:

...They even translated the song into spanish??

but i have to admit, it's quite catchy :D

i wonder if there are KH videos in russian...

...They even translated the song into spanish??

but i have to admit, it's quite catchy :D

i wonder if there are KH videos in russian...

You know, spanish Simple and Clean sounds cool. I wanna find it!

well i found it here it is simple and clean in spanish: http://www.filestube.com/1ML3zebKmkbbdnljtmyOaw/Kingdom-Hearts-Luz-Charm.html