Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
XXSamMarieXX

KHDays Xion

Xion is not even a nobody,she's a creation that was created to help the organization collect hearts faster.Her only connection to Kairi is that since some of Sora's memories are inside her,she resembled those memories,memories of Kairi.

Xion is not even a nobody,she's a creation that was created to help the organization collect hearts faster.Her only connection to Kairi is that since some of Sora's memories are inside her,she resembled those memories,memories of Kairi.

This is correct. In Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, there is a fight with a mysterious man in the organization coat. Anyone who would look at this fight now would know that this is Xemnas, due to the fact that he uses the red Ethereal blades we know him for. This was the point in time when Xemnas met Sora, and gathered data (or what ever he needed) from Sora to create Xion. At first she had no appearance, she never talked, or anything like that, in fact, it could be wondered whether or not Xion had a gender, but I'm not to sure about that yet. However, due to Xion being on missions with Roxas, and Sora getting his memories taken away by Namine, memories started flowing through Roxas into Xion, and she was then affected by the strongest memories of Sora, Kairi, which gave her the appearance of Kairi.

Yea, also Namine is Kairis nobody, where'd you get these "hints" that Xion was a nobody let alone Kairis. I'm pretty sure it even says in Days that she's just a creation, a tool for collecting hearts. Her name is also No i X backwards. The i is a roman numeral for one meaning there were probably more in production before Sora defeated Xemnas, basically they were never finished so that's why there aren't any more running around(as far as we know).

Xion is an incomplete memory replica of Roxas turned replica of Sora. She was created by Vexen from the memories Xemnas sampled from Sora during his battle in KH1FM, which happened to be of Kairi. Because of this, she (or it, technically speaking), takes the appearance of a black haired girl who looks just like Kairi. She was created to use as a failsafe in case the Organization's plans with Sora and Roxas would fail.

Yea, also Namine is Kairis nobody, where'd you get these "hints" that Xion was a nobody let alone Kairis.

Even the developers admitted that these hints of Xion being Kairi's Nobody were in the game. It was entirely to deceive the players. I mean, you wouldn't fall for it if you already knew of Namine's existence, but it's still there.

I'm pretty sure it even says in Days that she's just a creation, a tool for collecting hearts. Her name is also No i X backwards.

Yes.

The i is a roman numeral for one meaning there were probably more in production before Sora defeated Xemnas, basically they were never finished so that's why there aren't any more running around(as far as we know).

No. She was named "No. i" as "i" refers to the imaginary number, indicating that she's not a true Nobody, or member of the Org. And yeah, there was one other replica: Riku Replica. You can't forget that guy ;D

No. She was named "No. i" as "i" refers to the imaginary number, indicating that she's not a true Nobody, or member of the Org. And yeah, there was one other replica: Riku Replica. You can't forget that guy ;D

Yeah, but from my understanding, he was imperfect right?

Yea, also Namine is Kairis nobody, where'd you get these "hints" that Xion was a nobody let alone Kairis. I'm pretty sure it even says in Days that she's just a creation, a tool for collecting hearts. Her name is also No i X backwards. The i is a roman numeral for one meaning there were probably more in production before Sora defeated Xemnas, basically they were never finished so that's why there aren't any more running around(as far as we know).

I haven't finished days yet. I just got it a couple das ago. The hnts I was talking about i when she s talking about remembering the oceanand watching the sunet. Things Kairi would have memories of. I haven't played final mix either which is why I didn't know any of this.

fool. Probably be good if you just play the game.

Wow. I was talking to someone eho had played all te games and didn't really understand either. That's why I asked here so i could understand better.

Yeah, but from my understanding, he was imperfect right?

Well, Xion was imperfect as well. Repliku was just also unfit for number status.

Right-O, she was imperfect, if she was perfect, she would have acted exactly as the Organization planned her to.