Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
daniel01

soul eater eXtreme XD

Death the Kid walked down the halls of DWMA. He didn't need to be there at all but he was there for his personal gain. He looked around and saw the other students and they were unbalanced to him in so many ways he could not look at them without filling sick. (These people it's just wrong the way they are no balance I can't stand it I have to get away from them) He thought. He went into another hall and into a room to get away from all the unbalanced others.

Tsubaki was looking at the mission board waiting for BlackStar to show up."Why is he always late?!" She mumbled. She looked from each mission post to the other."Oh well,I guess I'll just pick a mission since he's not here." She said.

"Oh,Hello Soul. I'm just waiting for BlackStar he should have been here by now. But I guess not so I'm just trying to find a mission for us to do today. How are you Soul?"

"Possibly. But I better hurry and pick one out before BlackStar shows up in case he isn't fighting with Death."She answered. She looked over the list of missions one more time."Hmm this one seems good, I better wait to see if this one is okay with Blackstar."She thought.