Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
nathano333

KHRecoded english gameplay

It's still Haley, remeber Haley keeps getting older, while sora keeps getting younger.

Yeah but Haley was able to replicate his KHII voice for BBS when he both 20 & 22 sooo....

Also I really cant wait to hear cutscene dialogue from him cause judging by the voice clips hes going in a new direction

Omg, he does sound a little different; he kinda sounds like he did in Re:CoM....but...a little different. @w@

I wouldn't think that his voice sounds like it did in Re:Com, after all, that is the voice he had in KH2

Meh, we'll all get used to his voice after hearing it for a while. Just like we all did with Aqua's voice.

And Master Xehanort's voice, that took a little getting used to too.

It's still Haley, remeber Haley keeps getting older, while sora keeps getting younger.

Haley's in that age range where his voice doesn't really change, so >.> And Sora didn't get any younger; what're you talking about? -is confused-

If they made a remake for bionicle 4, which would be based on BIONICLE Heroes, Guess who wouldbe jaller's voice actor? Haley Joel Osment! Jaller as a matoran would use Sora's voice, & Toa Jaller Inika would sound like Vanitas. But, sadly, in my version of KH3, he will be voiced by Steve Staley. Haley was origianally kh3 jaller, but was replaced, & even I don't know why.