Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Multifridgeman

KHBbS Final Episode help!

I originally wanted to unlock Blank Points by completing standard mode 100%, but I found out that I couldn't have the game for much longer and instead did a quick run-through of proud mode. However, upon completion of the third story, the Final Episode data that I created was automatically set to standard mode. I had already created a Final Episode save file for my Standard mode save files. Do I need to delete that file for it to revert to proud mode? Does it matter if I complete it on standard mode instead of proud mode? Would it have automatically set to standard because I didn't collect all the Xehanort reports on proud?

I say it doesn't really matter what mode you are doing on the Final Episode. I think if you do delete that file, it won't go into a proud mode file of Final Episode unless you complete all three stories on proud. And yes, you do need to collect all the reports if you are doing proud mode.

Dude , u didn't finish all the 3 characters on proude did u ?

Yes, I did. I rushed/challenged myself to no level grinding past the first world. I beat Terra's final boss without any health boosts, second chance or that other ability, which escapes my memory.

I also beat Ven's final boss without health boosts and those 2 abilities, while going through the whole game using only Wayward Wind.

I figured out where I went wrong. It didn't occur to me to visit the mirage arena as Ven, as I was speeding through his story. Thus, I forgot the secret report gained from there. It still confuses me why it prompted me to make standard mode Final Episode data after completing it on proud mode...