Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Aqua7KH

Had a random dream

Can Kingdom Hearts and Generator Rex mix?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Can Kingdom Hearts and Generator Rex mix?

• Sure
    • Not in a million years
    • Meh

i had a random dream last night

theres this show i wacth called generator rex on cartoonnetwork and i had this dream in kh2 Sora went to providence (gummy ship of course)

and the town was infested with heartless and some evos and rex was helping sora and all that xD anyway there was this awsome boss battle on how a heartless got infected with nanites and that bacicly made a gigantic heartless boss and the boss was preety epic and after that sora got the keyblade called nanite key (cant think of a better name) and its preety awsome. and the cool thing is kingdom hearts and generator rex can mix preety well.

same goes for code lyoko and avatar the last airbender

epic right?

Code Lyoko world would be a new digital world... like Tron was.

and Generator Rex would be... kinda hard to put in the game. unless you go to a world with nanites, and gets Bobo as a Summon/D-Link.

I had the epic dream. A loooooong long time ago. Before KH1 came out.

I was in a place that looked extremely similar to the place behind the door in KH1, except there was water. I was pushed into a boat by hooded men in black coats. The boat travelled to an island with a huge pillar growing up into the darkness. Inlaid into the pillar was a huge wooden door with gold decorations not unlike Destiny Island's door. When the boat got there, I was roughly picked up by another hooded man and shoved towards the door. the door slowly opened and a bright white light shone through. As soon as the door was wide enough, the hooded man threw me through the door and I woke up.

No jokes, this actually happened.

I had the epic dream. A loooooong long time ago. Before KH1 came out.

I was in a place that looked extremely similar to the place behind the door in KH1, except there was water. I was pushed into a boat by hooded men in black coats. The boat travelled to an island with a huge pillar growing up into the darkness. Inlaid into the pillar was a huge wooden door with gold decorations not unlike Destiny Island's door. When the boat got there, I was roughly picked up by another hooded man and shoved towards the door. the door slowly opened and a bright white light shone through. As soon as the door was wide enough, the hooded man threw me through the door and I woke up.

No jokes, this actually happened.

I see alot of doors in your future