Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zenithia

KHBbS Interesting sight (possible spoiler)

Though this is more or less just me thinking this, but wouldn't have been pretty interesting to see Aqua take on the 4 Darksides at the end of BBS. At first I though she was going to at least try to take them on, but she quickly lost the will to do so. But either way what's done is done. To me it would have made a pretty cool scene to have watched come out victorious without the help of Ven and Terra's Keyblades. But maybe in the future we'll see a characters take on something crazy like that alone, though maybe unlikely.

but didnt Mickey take out a couple of those in the end of KH1??

Yes at the end of kh1 when they was closing the door some of them arrive but Mickey killed them all

It would be better if we played at that scense fighting the darksides as Aqua with some help with the keyblades (Like when u fight Malefcent as Ven the fairies help u )

but didnt Mickey take out a couple of those in the end of KH1??

Yes at the end of kh1 when they was closing the door some of them arrive but Mickey killed them all

It would be better if we played at that scense fighting the darksides as Aqua with some help with the keyblades (Like when u fight Malefcent as Ven the fairies help u )

That's what I was thinking! xD