Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hazimie

KHBbS another MF theory

ok,guys i have another theory about MF,when i play khbbs,i read master xehanort reports and was seen it that eraqus and xehanort`s master were the same so i was thinking,could it be eraqus and xehanort`s master was the MF?

i think MF won`t be using a keyblade cause he/she was master no more like yen sid

Just because he isnt master no more doesnt mean he still doesnt have a keyblade

my theory is(i know it isnt related) but i think that it is possible for the new aromored guy to be there master cuase he also ha armor didnt he n he could have the same keyblade as eraqus

my theory is(i know it isnt related) but i think that it is possible for the new aromored guy to be there master cuase he also ha armor didnt he n he could have the same keyblade as eraqus

The new "armored" guy is Eraqus Sentiment.

The new "armored" guy is Eraqus Sentiment.

We don't know that for sure yet.

And it is (slightly) possible for the Armored Man to be their Master, because if you think about it, it seems that Eraqus' Keyblade isn't his personally. It could have been handed down. Otherwise, he would have told Aqua simply to lock the Keyhole of LoD rather than using his Keyblade specifically.

but i now a reason MF dont uses his keyblade (if he is a keyblade master) simply same reason as XEMNAS does it AND theyre weapons (MF and xemnas) looks kinda alike that could have something to do wy they dont use theyre keyblade .......... i think O.o

but i now a reason MF dont uses his keyblade (if he is a keyblade master) simply same reason as XEMNAS does it AND theyre weapons (MF and xemnas) looks kinda alike that could have something to do wy they dont use theyre keyblade .......... i think O.o

agreed

ok,guys i have another theory about MF,when i play khbbs,i read master xehanort reports and was seen it that eraqus and xehanort`s master were the same so i was thinking,could it be eraqus and xehanort`s master was the MF?

That's very random.

That's very random.

did i not mention this!?

My guess is that aside from Xemnas not being able to use the keyblade, due to the incidents of BBS, the MF may merely choose "not" to use the keyblade. Juse because some has the ability to weild and use the keyblade doesn't necessarily mean that they have to use it in any particular way, or for any paritular reason. Like Mickey, for his own reason he chose to use the Kingdom Key D from KH1 through to KH2, but in KHCoded he uses Star Seeker. The MF could truly be the original somebody of MX, the master of ME and MX, or a different entity altogether. I'm leaning towards the somebody of MX while still controlling Terra's body as my main guess. But only time and Nomura will tell.